TUNIC Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

TUNIC
This is the official discussion topic of the TUNIC Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited MP
4. Unlimited HP Bottles
5. Unlimited Consumables
6. Multiply Money & Key Get
7. Unlimited Money
8. Instant Kill
9. Set Walk Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/18/2022
    Started development

• 03/18/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 03/19/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/21/2022

• 05/10/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The TUNIC cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I have noticed and fixed a critical bug when using Unlimited HP Bottles & Unlimited Money cheats, which might cause player to lose their equipment. I’m very sorry for the trouble that I might have caused to you.

I dunno if it’s something on my end, but I’m experiencing Infinite MP while just having the trainer activated (ie. I’ve clicked Play, but no options are actually enabled). I do get the mismatched version warning before playing, so it may be that this trainer needs to be updated yet again.

Changes:

Should be fixed now.

Hi Colonel, thanks for the cheats man, just an observation on this one. When you’re in the monastery the pink leaks can still erode HP down to zero, you stay alive, but on the next shot from an enemy you die. Once the pink leakage has started to erode the HP meter, resetting the cheat or putting on the gas mask don’t make any difference. Let me know if you need any more details, this was tested on version 1.0.8.0 of the XBOX windows app.

Regarding infinite HP, everything works except for a few cases. One was mentioned above when you don’t have the gas mask on and are near a leak. Also, even if you have the gas mask on, the creatures that do this type of damage will still hurt you. This includes the blue creatures in the ziggurat and pretty much everything after (spoilers) you die which include the ghosts in the burial ground, the clones of yourself, and anything that’s black with a pink border around it (only things I remember off the top of my head are crows and the alligator head things after you die)

That said, all the other codes I used worked perfectly, which included unlimited stamina, unlimited MP, multiply money, and then finally unlimited money.

Has anyone had any issues with picking up items and the item is not in the inventory? I picked up the old house key and once was picked up it did not show in the inventory and I could no longer collect it. I started a new game and was able to get the key, but later on the same issue happened when picking up the magic dagger.

Changes:

I wanted to make a quick post that even though you may get a warning about the cheats not working with your version of the game when playing the Xbox version (1.1.3.0) everything has worked fine for me.

Big thanks @ColonelRVH! :heart:

1 Like