Growing Up Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Growing Up
This is the official discussion topic of the Growing Up Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Knowledge Points
2. Unlimited Brain Points
3. Unlimited Action Points
4. Unlimited Mental Health
5. Unlimited Parent's Satisfaction
6. Unlimited Pride Points
7. Unlimited Money
8. Multiply Points & Money Get
9. Unlimited Exam Moves

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/19/2022
    Started development

• 03/19/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Growing Up cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

if you have more than 0 brain points the game won’t let you progress out of the brain map, maybe change it from unlimited to a +/- system where you can alter the point count?

1 Like

That’s why it shouldn’t be enabled on tutorial, you’re able to close the brain map without spending any past that point.

It would be wonderful if the schedule has a cheat.

I thought the tutorial was on the first playthrough but on my second one (not new game just continue from last) it still screws me over with the brainpoints.

I have the tutorial disabled and it still doesn’t let me progress. The tutorial isn’t the problem, because even on the main game, it won’t let you access the schedule unless you are at 0 brain points.