Total War: WARHAMMER Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Total War: WARHAMMER
This is the official discussion topic of the Total War: WARHAMMER Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Movement Lord
2. Unlimited Movement Hero
3. Unlimited Population Surplus Hordes
4. Unlimited Population Surplus
5. Unlimited Public Order
6. Recover Troops Size
7. Super Units Size
8. Instant Skill Cooldown
9. Unlimited Magic
10. God Mode
11. Set Game Speed
12. Set Money
13. Set Exp
14. Set Skill Points
15. Unlimited Ammo
16. Fast Research
17. Fast Recruiting
18. Fast Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/27/2022
    Started development

• 03/27/2022
    Released trainer with 18 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Total War: WARHAMMER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 18 cheats
1 Like

Thanks Maf, i’ve been using the steam one for awhile and it didn’t work that well most likely due to it being for the steam version lol.

how do you use the XP one?

SCAM.

17/18 codes are “premium” and first one doesn’t work after used once.
Never seen such SCAM in my life.

1 Like

Please don’t spread misinformation. All cheats are free.

can you add a feature for heros xp and if it is already in how do you do it

it’s called “Set Exp”

Select the Lord or Hero you want to adjust, and then use the wemod setting to set their exp. The exp will change after you end your turn. (The Lord/Hero’s level will adjust accordingly the next turn.)

ok so i looked at the code and finally understood how your cooldown cheat works and it works i just didn’t understand it and i didn’t know the skill is connected to timer going down, a feature you could add is reset SkillCooldown so you can activate all the heroes and lords skills at the same time. but all and all good job

i dont know if i can post my code here so i wont to not break any rules

New to the trainer and wanted to hopefully get some extra fun out of warhammer but thr mods dont seem to activate, i go to turn them on and the site instantly turns them back off, tried all the help options like giving it access to my antivirus, launching it from epic games instead but it jsut wont work

man, all cheats (epic store ) are PRO…and Pro isn’t free… so SCAM talking is right

All mods are free to use. You can enable the mods with the hotkeys :slight_smile:

so i have this bug or something that wants me to pay for this plz fix thx