DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DEATH STRANDING DIRECTORS CUT
This is the official discussion topic of the DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Urine
4. Unlimited Suit Battery
5. No Fatigue
6. No BB Stress
7. Stop Falling
8. Unlimited Structures Durability
9. Unlimited Equipment Durability
10. Super Speed
11. Undetected
12. Unlimited Chiral Bandwidth
13. Set Chiral Crystals
14. Unlimited Items
15. Unlimited Materials
16. No Cargo Damage
17. Unlimited Weight
18. No Reload
19. Unlimited Vehicle Battery
20. Unlimited Vehicle Durability
21. Teleport Waypoint

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/04/2022
    Started development

• 04/04/2022
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 05/03/2022
    Unlimited Equipment Durability cheat added
    Unlimited Chiral Bandwidth cheat added

• 05/04/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats
2 Likes

Good eye MrAntiFun, nice work as always!

wonder if there could be some cheat for race too ?

I’m testing the cheats in the Steam version and the “No Falling” function doesn’t work. The stability is terrible and I fall for anything.

Also, I suggest adding the “Infinite Chiral Network” cheat. I love building structures (especially zip lines).

3 Likes

The cheat is to stop falling so you don’t continue to fall down for 5 minutes after you fall.

I concur. Adding infinite chrial bandwidth would make the game much more fun. The bandwidth restriction is annoying. Wish it could be removed after beating the game.

2 Likes

Don’t you think that the operation of this cheat is a bit complicated?

My comment came because of the comparison I made with the 2020 Fling trainer. In it there is a cheat called " Retain balance/Won’t fall ".

And that is that when descending a snowy summit, with the “Stop falling” cheat I immediately slip, while with the Fling trainer I simply walk down while maintaining stability.

I think the “Stop Falling” cheat should be replaced by one that allows us to keep our balance.

Here’s to hoping for a bandwidth cheat, it was a lot of fun to build ziplines and just “fly” everywhere.

2 Likes

Nice trainer as usual MAF !

It would be great if you could add the “Unlimited Durability” to the trainer that would help a lot.

1 Like

Everything works fine,
I had one bug tho, but it’s not really because of the cheats, I teleported for the quest #78 and now the factory door can’t be opened at all. So don’t teleport for doing this one, just walk there.

A cheat that would be nice to have is one to have low timer in the races, because the races are really garbage in this game, so if we could just win them all without even trying that would be perfect.

Anyone know if this works with the epic version by just adding the .exe from epic?

@MrAntiFun Thanks for the trainer but there are some bugs I encountered:

1. The Stop Falling cheat doesn’t cover the “maintain balance” aspect of trying not to fall so when you are on inclined or hard to walk terrain and you misstep you fall on the ground loosing all your cargo.
  2. The No Cargo Damage cheat doesn’t work for the cargo that you hold in both your hands, so you have to every time drop something off of your shoulders and load the “damaged” cargo on the back to fix it.
  3. There are a bunch of cheats that are in my opinion a must and that are not present at the moment, and those are:
    -) “Infinite Chiral Bandwidth” (to be able to build more stuff without limit) (tip for a possible way to implement this is: either set the used chiral bandwidth to zero so that it never reaches the maximum amount or max out the amount of chiral bandwidth available in every region).
    -) “Easy Building” to be able to build/upgrade every infrastructure by providing the minumum amount of resources and the rest to be filled up by the trainer, here should be implemented the “set the amount of resources already used/spent in the infrastructure” so that the only thing needed for the infrastructure to be completed/upgraded is chiral christals, this pairs well with the infinite chiral christals option already present so that you don’t need to carry anything in the end, only have enough chiral crystals.
    -) “Infinite/Max Consciousness” so that you don’t faint when encountering the black mud and try to flee from it or hold your breath for too long.
    -) “Max Equipment Durability”, I don’t know if this is supposed to be inside the “Unlimited Items” cheat but it’s not working for me since my boots loose durability when playing.
    -) “Win Car Races/Set Car Races Timer to 0”, this one is new to the director’s cut edition, I have not yet been able to play this part where you have to win these races to unlock the new vehicle and the different upgrades like the long-range version of the car but maybe setting the timer of the race to zero would probably achieve the result of completing the races with the S/awesome achievement.

That’s it, I tried to summorize all the request the other users have already posted. If you can implement these cheats and fix the above ones it would be perfect, thanks again for the trainer :heart:

7 Likes

YES
I would love the Easy Build cheat (like no requirements building).

Thanks

Not quite sure if the teleport cheat is working properly. followed the instructions, and entered the cheat both in the map screen and while walking. Doesn’t seem to work, anyone know how to use it properly?

It seems to work, but sometimes you get stuck if you move to a very distant location. It is used as follows:

-First you open the map, then you trace a route to the desired location using the space key (not the middle mouse button). Then you activate the cheat. Finally you exit the map and you are at your destination.

At least it worked this way for me (sometimes).

2 Likes

Will the trainer have Rapid Fire like in the non director’s cut?

I will work on it again in a day or two.

5 Likes

hi mranti the cheat from super speed for some reason when its active and i press A or jump it send me far away from where i was it kinda seems like if it teleports …like for example 2 days ago i had it on and tried not to press A but i accidently did and litterly sent my under the map jumping endlessly… had to force quit game with task manager…when u can …plz

If I were to narrow down the essential cheats that I posted above (the ones that are actually the most requested and usefull) they would be “Infinite Chiral Bandwidth” and “Easy Building/Upgrade”, with all the reference out there, since I know you can’t probably just copy/paste stuff, I’m sure you will be able to make your own version of these cheats, and given your experience in the filed, make them even better than the ones already out there :+1:

Thank you for your continuos effort in updating and adding new requsted cheats to this game :heart:
By the way, you have one hell of a release schedule! Almost 10 game updates in a day :exploding_head: :laughing: