Half-Life: Alyx Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Half-Life: Alyx
This is the official discussion topic of the Half-Life: Alyx Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Resin

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game world up then press play and activate the cheats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/19/2022
    Started development

• 04/19/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Half-Life: Alyx cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
1 Like

LETS GO first official wemod vr trainer :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tested the resin cheat and work perfectly, many thanks!

But it’s a bit bad to appear 9.999 resin at the display when streaming, would be nice to be able to set a value after use.

its not working for me… I pressed play and after on the game the cheats… still not working! anybody can help me>?? Thank you!

this is great, love support for vr hopefully VTOL vr is next

The no reload cheat doesn’t work for the shotgun or smg. It works perfectly for the pistol though

Sadly the game always crash after activating the unlimited health cheat

Game freeze when after starting the game I switch to WeMod software with Alt-Tab.
(without activating any cheat)

Game Version : v1.5.4
Windows 11

Cheats are not working for me… I don’t know if the NoVR mod has changed any memory addresses to effect the cheats or something like that but ammo and no reload didnt work and I did what the trainer said and waited to activate it/start the trainer after in-game.

I’m running V1.5.4 I also have DLC & NoVR MOD UPDATE #6 on Windows 10 Pro v22H2. I don’t know if that info matters or not in this case…

no reload doesnt work for shotgun

so the game uses the devconsole, when you load into a level, you have to press play, you cant press play immediately when starting the game.

you have to load into a level, THEN press play on wemod