Metro: Last Light Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Metro: Last Light
This is the official discussion topic of the Metro: Last Light Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Super Accuracy
3. Unlimited Money
4. No Reload
5. Rapid Fire
6. Cease Fire
7. Unlimited Filter Time
8. Unlimited Flashlight

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Awesome…My fav trainer option “Cease Fire”, should surely make this game more easy to beat…

:sunglasses:

Is this for Metro: Last Light or Metro: Last Light Redux??

There are trainers for both. This is the topic for the non-redux version.

Oh ok

I cant seem to get this trainer to see the game when it starts. If the game is not started then it will start, then it spins until it states that it cannot find the game. Both Firewall and anti-virus are disabled.

Do you have the redux version?. What is the exact error?

No, Not the Redux Version. Just Metro Last Light Complete.

When I click on start game, the game will start, but the spinning icon in Infinity will continue to spin for some time. After a while, a pop up will display stating that Infinity cannot find the game and to restart it again and try again.

I have also made sure that I run Infinity as an Administrator, turned off both my firewall and anti-virus.

Try the redux trainer. I don’t know what the complete edition is, if its redux or simple.

Did you buy them on steam?

It should tell you if you got the Redux version or not then.
Its nothing called MLL Complete.

Maybe Metro Complete if you bought a bundle with the other Metro game.
But then again its different between Redux = Remastered version and the old one.
You have to be sure before we move on.

Yes, From Steam.
I already said it is not the Redux Version.
It is the regular version of Metro Last light. Complete just means it comes with all the DLC.

I also own the Redux version. Which was not installed when testing. I uninstalled the basic version and installed the Redux version and Infinity recognizes the different version of the game and works without issue with the Redux Version.

That being said, I would prefer to play the original version (non Redux) of the game as I just prefer it to the Redux Version.

Steam does not show the standard MLL version anymore only the redux version.
There’s no difference between MLL and MLL redux other than bug fixes and graphical improvements and some additional features that you don’t have to use. so if there’s no fix just play the redux version since it’s the same.

I wasn’t flagging just for myself, but for any user who may be having the same issue who only owns the original version.

Look the problem here is Redux version is 64-bit, the old is 32-bit. There is no difference in game exe names, in fact steam is now using the same steamid for both games!. So infinity will choose redux or simple depending on which you have installed since both games are the same and even steam tells it so.

Are you sure you do have the simple version? Steam doesn’t sell it anymore even if it isn’t tagged redux, redux is the one they’re selling. Run the game, look in task manager and see if it is 32bit or 64.

If it is 32bit and infinity isn’t working, let me know. It might be something else the problem.

I checked and the simple version runs as a 32 bit application, Redux runs as 64 bit. I have both versions. While steam doesn’t sell it anymore. I have owned it for a while, just never got around to playing it until now.

Okay, run game first then attach infinity.

Not sure why you’re getting that message, try deleting your cache by using this tool - ICDV2.bat - then try again.

I forgot to mention press ctrl+shift+d > console tab then launch game from infinity and see what errors pop up in coonsole.

Slight issue, holding down the fire button with rapid fire made my game crash instantly to desktop, no idea why it didint do that in the shooting range earlier. Also, why was my post asking for options the redux versions trainer had reported? Is it a bad thing to want more options in a trainer? all i said was u could copy a cheat tables options if u wanted to to add to this one.