Dune: Spice Wars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dune: Spice Wars
This is the official discussion topic of the Dune: Spice Wars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Unit HP
2. Pump CHOAM Share Price
3. Set Hegemony
4. Instant Kill
5. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Mods might need a few minutes or more to take effect after activation. The game engine is very bad so it has to scan the entire system memory for higher compatibility in general.
The dev keeps making it harder to deal with resources like Solari so we might have to abandon the option at some point.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/28/2022
    Started development

• 04/28/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 05/25/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/22/2022

• 06/24/2022

• 09/26/2022
    Updated notes

• 09/30/2022

• 11/01/2022

• 11/19/2022

• 12/05/2022

• 05/13/2023

• 06/26/2023

• 06/27/2023

• 10/09/2023
    Pump CHOAM Share Price cheat added
    Updated notes

• 12/08/2023

• 03/09/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Dune: Spice Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

thanks for the cheats

quick now we can only wish for more cheats for the other resources and research

we really need this as the game is unplayable with out cheats for the other resources and research

1 Like

Options for unlimited Water
Instant Recruting
Instant Research
immediate takeover of the settlement

6 Likes

I notice that on unlimited unit HP and instant kill works on both player and enemy’s unit too can you fix that please?

7 Likes

Would be great for Unlimited HP to apply to village militias which defend your cities.

3 Likes

need to activate 1 hit kill to so you can take down the enemy.

1 Like

and how exactly does the solari plus work i use it but i dont see anything happen

Think of it like gold. It will let you trade with other players for the resources, influence, intel, etc. that you need. Likewise, it lets you set your spice production to be set to 100% spice.

Hello.
I think they need to add a spawn button that allows you to add anything to the game like spawn Military unites Air Unites and Recourses Like the Gems it’s really Hard to get them and Man power and quick build.

Please add these cheats to the game!
Thanks!

2 Likes

resources?

How does Hegemony cheat work? I notice you don’t go over that in your video. It seems wildly difficult to control.

Also, any word on other resources such as spice, manpower, water, etc.? Command points would be especially nice IMO. Thanks for the cheats, looking forward to see what else can be done.

1 Like

Honestly, the cheats are fine as is, for now. The game is in early access, so I predict a lot will change from now to the final finished product once the game is out of early access. I’m sure the cheats will change over time as well to reflect the changes in the game itself. The important one, unlimited health for units, is enough for us to take over the maps easily and control the maps from chokepoints.

2 Likes

WeMod does not condone piracy and the trainer creators will not provide updates for a cracked game. Support the developers by purchasing the game.

1 Like

Hello y’all. Update dropped yesterday.

The cheat “Unlimited Unit HP” does not work. Other cheats seem to work well, however.

Thank you for your hard work!

The Dune: Spice Wars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The cheat “Unlimited Unit HP” and “Instant Kill” does not work. Other cheats seem to work well, however.

Thank you for your hard work!

They both worked for me. It should be noted, however, that the unlimited unit HP only apply to the militia units that you trained from the HQ, not the settlement army.