Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters
This is the official discussion topic of the Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Willpower
4. Unlimited Action Points
5. Unlimited Resilience
6. Max Move Range
7. Edit Requisition
8. Edit Grimoires
9. Edit Servitors
10. Unlimited XP
11. XP Multiplier
12. Unlimited Ability Points
13. AI Can't Move
14. One-Hit Kills
15. Damage Multiplier
16. Disable Fog of War
17. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/06/2022
    Started development

• 05/06/2022
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 12/09/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/02/2023

• 06/10/2023

• 07/27/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats
1 Like

thanks so much for the cheats

Thank you for releasing this quickly !

That was quick! Thanks FLiNG!

Just the kind i like. I dont like adding godlike powers, i just like to bump up XP a tiiiiiny bit :smiley:

Salutations. Was trying out the Ability Point Mod, and was wondering was there a trick to get it to work and apply to the character? I can turn on the mod and it adds the unlimited point but I can’t currently find a way to apply the points and close the window having them save to the character. Thank for any and all help.

Any chance we can get negative damage scaling for AI?

If we were able to lower the AIs damage even just 10 or 20% it would make this game near perfect.

风大,升级武器还需要五种资源,求加入

can we get an infinite bloom seed option please?

2 Likes

could we pls get cheats for insta research and insta construction

1 Like

Here are my findings after playing a bit.

-Unlimited Health does not prevent the knight from receiving wounds after the mission. This can be done instead with Unlimited Armor.
-Max Move Range is absolutely godly, being able to hop from one section of the map to the next with only 1 AP, but it can tank the frames somehow.
-Unlimited XP and XP multiplier can cause issues with the knight. Sometimes, the resilience does not seem to update to match the higher level and are stuck at the base 3 on the normal difficulty.
-Disabling the fog of war only applies to the current section of the map you are on. For example, you get complete vision outside of the building but inside is still blank. Even when you enter the blank area the fog of war does not update and the area remains blank, though you can see the area the enemy squads are.

Those are my findings so far. Hope this helps anyone picking the game up.

1 Like

Ability points should be turned into a sliding type of a cheat. You need to have limited amount of those, to confirm their distribution. (you can never distribute 99 points there :slight_smile: ) Thank you so much!

Seems to be an all or nothing thing. You can save if you select every single option. If you just want a small boost its better to just use the XP multiplier for a few quick levels.

Actually you can’t. I tried an it wanted me to commune with a fallen Grey Knight, which was a problem cause I haven’t lost any Grey Knights

Thanks for releasing so fast. Would enjoy seeing an option allowing unlimited seeds and fast construction of the ship, if possible. Thanks!

It does not work this way, it asks you to commune with the fallen if you try to distribute all the points, as was said by Mozzer42.

Thanks, great to have this available so quickly.

Is there any chance to add campaign map options? Like reset or pause bloom/chaos gate timers.

Is It Possible To A Way To Modify Seeds Please.

1 Like

first of: Loving your work

been having a blast save scumming and blowing up dudes to figure out a ton of info about the game.

second:
1 any way to add seed amounts?
2 increase the speed of the ship?
3 reduce the corruption on planets?

2 Likes