10 Minutes Till Dawn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

10 Minutes Till Dawn
This is the official discussion topic of the 10 Minutes Till Dawn Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Set Player Speed
3. XP Multiplier
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Freeze Timer
7. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/23/2022
    Started development

• 05/23/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The 10 Minutes Till Dawn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

The cheats work perfectly well, but is anyone else experiencing game crashes at higher levels?

1 Like

Cheats working well but game crashes once you reach around level 40+. Impossible to get all upgrades.

1 Like

Yes, so far I’ve seen it crash around the 40+ levels. Can’t tell what triggers the crash. Maybe once you get X amount of upgrades? Haven’t managed to get all upgrades since it crashes on me.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the game can no longer be played. The developer made it inaccessible in favor of the full game, which will be released later today. Launching the game brings up this screen:

Also, I think I know what was possibly causing game freezes at higher levels, but I’m not the developer, so it’s just a guess.

When you level up, the game picks perks you meet the requirements for and haven’t unlocked yet for you to choose from, but due to a programming error, if there are no more valid perks to pick, it goes into an infinite loop and freezes as a result.

In other words, this looks like an oversight on the developer’s part, which cannot be fixed by the WeMod team.

1 Like

Because the developers have shut down 10 Minutes Till Dawn in light of the full game being released, 20 Minutes Till Dawn. Are we going to get an update for the new one or will all the boosts everyone has used go to waste?

20 Minutes Till Dawn has been on the top of the queue for a while now. I’m guessing we have to wait on STiNGERR for the update since their user is listed under the game. I’m hoping they find time to do it soon.

1 Like