BioShock 2 Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

BioShock 2 Remastered
This is the official discussion topic of the BioShock 2 Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited EVE
3. Unlimited Fuel
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Instant Kill Alarm
6. Unlimited Money
7. Ghost Mode
8. Player Speed
9. Jump Height

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/26/2022
    Started development

• 05/26/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/30/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The BioShock 2 Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Hmm not sure if something is interfering with the cheats. It is active and when I tried to select Inf fuel and ammo, it activates and deactivates right away

why is there no infinite Adam for epic but there is one for steam

7 Likes

need infinite Adam plez

3 Likes

Das habe ich auch, wird alles Sofort wieder Deaktiviert :frowning:

why no adam for the epic games version?

5 Likes

make sure to launch bioshock 2 first and load into a game then turn wemod on. if you launch from wemod it opens 2k and wemod thinks that 2k is the game so it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Can you add Adam to the list of cheats for Epic version ?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Add an Adam cheat please

Unless the file difference is large enough for it to be impossible, please add the aforementioned Adam Cheat.

4 Likes

Any time i try to use them they cant even load, just says there was an error. the 2k launcher isnt even on task manager so idk why it doesnt work.

The BioShock 2 Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

updated 2h ago and can’t even add something everyone on here is asking for really. there is a way to add adam on your own but it may or may not brake your game i haven’t played far enough to find out. just google how because at this point i don’t think it going to be add to the trainer.

2 Likes

Would love to have the Infinite Adam cheat on the Epic version

5 Likes

Come on, please add Adam cheat.
You see everybody is asking for it…

4 Likes

Give it time I’m sure we’ll get Inf Adam in time maybe its a coding issue. I on the other hand have had my game freeze an crash 3x every time was while defending a little one collecting adam. I run all 5 UNLIMITED cheats. Didn’t have an issue on the first Bioshock or any other game used with Wemod. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Same thing for me, the only thing for me that doesnt get deactivated is Unlimited Health

1 Like

All cheats automatically deactivate except for unlimited health. I think this needs to be updated.

3 Likes

The cheats do not work on Epic.

1 Like

@STiNGERR I really appreciate the trainer, every option that I use works perfectly. But I was wondering if there was a way to get an Unlimited ADAM option too? Just a thought, either way great job on everything

2 Likes