Wolfenstein: The New Order Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Wolfenstein: The New Order
This is the official discussion topic of the Wolfenstein: The New Order Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Recoil
6. Rapid Fire
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. Jam Enemy Weapons
9. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/02/2022
    Started development

• 06/02/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Wolfenstein: The New Order cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Game keeps crashing when WeMod is enabled. The furthest I have made it is about 3 minutes into the game before it crashes. The first three times it crashed at main menu before I even activated any cheats. This last time I got about 3 minutes of gameplay in before it crashed.

-Disregard this post-
Apparently it had nothing to do with WeMod. It is the game itself that keeps crashing on me.

1 Like

Unlimited health isn’t working, I got got killed fast on the first stage when you first get into gun battle. Unlimited ammo and other cheats I could test seem to be working great, though.

infinite health is not working when you are controlling the big robot you can get insta killed
also the jam enemy guns is not working all the way.

by all the way i mean the enemies stil can get a few shots off while they are not in line of sight

1 Like

I thought it was WeMod at first as well.

Very nice lad, works very fine and smoothly now.
No crashes or malfunctions, just functional cheats.

the jam weapons don’t seem to work.

Needs infinite power for laser.

1 Like