Weed Shop 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Weed Shop 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Weed Shop 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Instant Grow Weed
2. Max Weed Quality
3. Auto Unlimited Water
4. Items Don't Decrease
5. Set Money
6. Multiply EXP Gain
7. Max All Customer Stats
8. Customer Accepts Any Deal
9. Remove Retro PC Login Screen
10. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Only activate mods on first main menu fully loaded (unless thereā€™s specific instruction for it), restart game if needed. If you experienced bugs/mods not working then try the previous method with a few specific mods only.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/10/2022
    Started development

• 06/10/2022
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 02/16/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/17/2023

• 05/19/2023
    Items Donā€™t Decrease cheat added
    Remove Retro PC Login Screen cheat added
    Updated notes

• 06/02/2023

• 07/31/2023

• 10/13/2023

• 10/16/2023
    Updated notes

• 12/19/2023

• 12/21/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Weed Shop 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

ā€œRequest for money amount to be able to be set higher than 999,999. A lot of items cost moreā€

Done.

I just noticed but the ā€œInstant Grow Weedā€ option is nice it doesnā€™t also give you the full yield amount for the plants. Itā€™s always 7.

I thought itā€™s capped at 5, what is the max amount then, 9 10? Iā€™ll be sure to change it in the near update.

I believe every plant has a different yield amount, at least looking at the yield tab under each plant. Some have 5, like the beginning one, and others have 150.

That would be difficult then, the yield is calculated by the growing time and thereā€™s no max value to do it in the same data structure. Which I had to set a fixed value for the yield.

Can i suggest a few things. Add in an option to have unlimited supplements on plants?
infinite ammo for the launcher?
Walking speed multiplier?
Level staff multiplier or ability to change their level?
Ability to change the max amount you can charge per strain?
Ability to turn off burnouts and degenerates from stealing from your store in trippy mode? (Also remove the snitch from coming in)

1 Like

How can i suggest a few things?

Hi, ā€˜Items Never Decreaseā€™ when turned on, the quantity order from Weed Dxxber is going beyond the capacity of the car.

Is there a way to pause the amount of weed you grow/infinite weed?

Set Money and Items Never Decrease donā€™t work, probably because trainer might be outdated.

Please update the Weed Shop 3 mod menu set money does not work also, if possible, make it so you can edit your level or make it so you can have infinite xp and if possible infinite money

please add in an employee xp/level modifier

plz update this trainer cause it keeps crashing my pc, and sometimes blue screen my pc

New game update freezes npcā€™s when using cheats.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thanks for the cheats colonel!! question could you look into adding inf item status cheat like infinite health/maintenance?

Maybe add something for us to be able to keep all of our rosin, terpentines, etc. It keeps bugging out for me.