Starship Troopers - Terran Command Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Starship Troopers - Terran Command
This is the official discussion topic of the Starship Troopers - Terran Command Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Units Health
2. Instant Unit Movement
3. Easy Kill
4. Instant Ability Cooldown
5. Unlimited Supplies
6. Instant Dropship Recharge
7. Unlimited Warsupport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/16/2022
    Started development

• 06/16/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 06/22/2022
    Unlimited Supplies cheat added
    Instant Dropship Recharge cheat added
    Unlimited Warsupport cheat added

• 11/19/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/22/2022

• 03/07/2023

• 04/05/2023

• 04/18/2023

• 07/04/2023

• 11/19/2023

• 02/11/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Starship Troopers - Terran Command cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
3 Likes

Unlimited units, war support, supplies would be greatly appreciated

12 Likes

Would be nice considering there was/is a console command for it that you can no longer use

hm dont work by me dont know why when i press F1 its go on andd then off inmadly
only easy kill stays

4 Likes

awesome work is there a way to have unlimited supplies so I can get more troops faster and other things?

3 Likes

i turned the cheats on before starting the game and they stayed on so far hope this helps

1 Like

thanks so much for the awesome cheats

This worked for me too. Unlimited Health wouldn’t work in game, but did work if turned on prior to starting game.

Cheats are working fine for me. And I’m loving it incredibly! I also support the unlimited war support and supplies so we can field more troops against the bugs. Good up the amazing work!

Edit: Actually nevermind. The Unlimited Health and Instant Ability CD are not working. But the game is new and so are these mods so there’s bound to be a bugs.

so they wemod cheats only seem to bug out if i start game from wemod. but if i start game from steam and go into its a match then start the wemod cheats they work

agree

Please update! Thank you!

Same here. Worked fine last night. Today they automatically switch off.

Edit: I turned on “Save Cheats” before starting the game, turned the cheats on, and THEN started the game and they work just fine.

would be nice to have infinite supplies cheat or whatever it is that you need to create units

1 Like

It’s con’t work

Just trying to get this update, as it seems numerous people want this updated and the added cheats

dont work i trry to activate but as soon its switch on on and swtich back on off and i try it many times and in different ways

start the game then inter a mission then click play on the mod and it should work i have need doing it like that and i have never had a problem

cheats doesnt work… only easy kills