Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredders Revenge
This is the official discussion topic of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited Lives
3. Unlimited Ninja Powers
4. Set Power Level
5. Instant Kill
6. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

If you experience crash/lock. Try running the game first, when it reached the main menu, click Play on WeMod.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/17/2022
    Started development

• 06/17/2022
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 06/19/2022
    Instant Kill cheat added
    Updated notes

• 09/02/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Kill cheat added
  • Updated notes

game crashed when attack enemies

1 Like

Game keeps crashing when the trainer is on.

We will report back to you. Crashes when used.

trainer cause game to crash

1 Like

Seems like the crashing is something to do with ‘set power level’ being activated automatically. I notice d it dropped my level from 8 to 0 when testing it even when I didn’t change any of the settings and after a single hit it freezes and crashes.

Tossing out what my observation is so far.
[Edit: Tried to change text, accidentally deleted, adding on to the end here] – Attempted loading wemod after I have started the game and stage up, seems to work inside stage up until you leave the level and it will start crashing after re-entering.

1 Like

I will change the disable Set power level to 0, it’s currently -1 to disable and seems to cause more problem than good.

Crashed here, too, a 2nd time during Story Mode and all I had activated this time was Unlimited HP. I got hit and it was fine but the moment I connected an attack on an enemy it crashed.

1 Like

Restart WeMod and try a new game save. See if it still crash and report it here.

Now it’s working and no crashes. Not sure if ya did something or if it’s the stage since the times it crashed on me I was in the on Stage 7, but now I’m Stage 10.

Yeah I think something isn’t working cause the cheats worked great when the game first came out. Now it just freezes every time I load the cheats and connect with an enemy.

I’m in the same boat as everyone else. Seems to freeze when you turn on any setting. Right now it keeps freezing on level 5 every time. I have not beat level 5 yet, it’s brutal! I can’t figure out what the trigger is. Past levels I’ve beat seem to be fine though. The game just doesn’t freeze when wemod isn’t running. Hope it can get fixed!

每次开始游戏,游戏都会自动崩溃是怎么回事啊

每次开始游戏,游戏都会自动崩溃是怎么回事啊!

不启用功能也会自动崩溃

Try an entirely new save file if the problem persist, there’s a chance that the previous trainer changed something it shouldn’t

I just started playing tonight, the save file was created today. It was not affected by previous trainer versions.

Tried a new save tonight, still no luck, it just freezes at first hit after enabling any cheat. Hope it can get working again!