Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
This is the official discussion topic of the Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Block All Damages
2. Unlimited HP
3. Unlimited MP
4. Max ATB Gauge
5. Max Limit Gauge
6. 100% Critical Chance
7. 100% Drop Rate
8. 100% Summon Chance
9. Unlimited Summon Duration
10. Edit Gil
11. Gil Multiplier
12. Unlimited Items
13. Edit Moogle Medal
14. Unlimited Exp
15. Exp Multiplier
16. Unlimited AP
17. AP Multiplier
18. Unlimited SP
19. One Hit Stagger
20. Unlimited Stagger Duration
21. Enemies Can't Attack
22. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
23. Damage Multiplier
24. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/18/2022
    Started development

• 06/18/2022
    Released trainer with 24 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 24 cheats
2 Likes

Only 50% of the cheats work, not all. They worked on the epic version so an you fix them please, especially unlimited health.

@FLiNG can you update the trainer to have unlimited Condor Coins just like Edit Moogle Medal?

1 Like

Unlimited Health and godmode/ignore hits does not work on the bike sections which would be amazing as im horrible at them, please fix

2 Likes

Requesting an option to slow down time- for minigames meant for controller during the original Playstation launch.

1 Like

godmod does not work on bikes… pls change that.
:v:

it never worked on the Epic Games version either, people begged for an infinite bike health but it was never made, so it might not happen here either

How about fort condor? Can you please add them as well

1 Like

Agreed with iFrit001. A little help with the Fort Condor game, or the motorcycle battles of Part one, would be much appreciated. Maybe not a full suite of cheats, but just a few to tip the odds in our favour, if we’ve had to replay those parts 4, 5 times and are getting frustrated.

I bet the motorcycle game is easier with a controller. On a laptop keyboard, I feel like I’m trying to play a game of Twister with my fingers.

Fort Condor cheats, hmm… A constantly full ATB bar would let you place minions as often as you wanted. Materia spells that don’t get used up after a single cast. Double or triple damage for your minions; half or no damage taken… That’s would be plenty… and in order of the ones I’d like to see most.
There’s a Sudden Death feature which I think doubles the speed of the ATB gauge refilling that might be possible to exploit, make it a permanent effect… but as with all of these, I wonder if the tricky part is if you change the values for one side of the game, does it affect both?

2 Likes

good

Hi does this trainer work from Steam on both FFVII Remake and The Intergrade? Thanks

1 Like

Very appreciate the trainer you made. However, after I finished the normal mode difficulty and to proceed the hard mode difficulty. Everything work fine except the Unlimited AP has stopped working unreasonable. Besides, you should add more trainer for the mini games Unlimited Bike Health, Unlimited Cool down strong attack mode for Bike mini game & Unlimited Fort Condor Coin or Edit Fort Condor Coin like Edit Moogle Medal. Pretty please :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

The AP cheats don’t work from time to time

3 Likes

any chance somone can work on the condor mini game like atb points or summon points

1 Like

can you do motorball cheat? I cant kill him.

can you make cheats for fort condor? I cant beat level 4+

Hello
Can you make cheats for Easy gym Game , the Box Breaker tests , Easy mini game dart
because they are the only ones I miss

thank you

Hi, is there a way to update this for the Moogle Medals? I can’t get that to work. Or would someone please explain on how to get that part of this mod to work properly for Windows 11, please?

wemod will not open final fantasy vii through steam. it just continues to say “loading mods…”