Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tiny Tinas Wonderlands
This is the official discussion topic of the Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Super Speed
3. Super Damage
4. Instant Spell Cooldown
5. Super Loot Rate
6. Super Jump Height
7. Fly Mode
8. Flying Speed
9. Walking Speed
10. Unlimited Currency
11. Unlimited Skeleton Keys
12. Set Inventory Size
13. Mega Exp
14. Unlimited Skill Points
15. Unlimited Hero Points
16. Unlimited Myth Points
17. No Reload
18. Unlimited Ammo
19. No Recoil
20. Better Accuracy
21. No Spread
22. Reset Vending Machine Timer
23. Gravity
24. Teleport Waypoint

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/23/2022
    Started development

• 06/23/2022
    Released trainer with 24 cheats

• 08/16/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/25/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Tiny Tinaā€™s Wonderlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 24 cheats
2 Likes

i tryed the cheats now my game wont work at all keeps frezzing please help me fix

all cheats were working but once it crashed anytime I launch it the game just closes. Looks like the cheats broke the game cause I canā€™t even launch it without 3 minutes of it closing by itself.

As far as i can tell the cheats work fine except the loot one. It stopped working for me for some reason and all that drops is regular white weapons now.

Works great! One thing Iā€™ve noticed (which was avoidable once I realized what was happening) is if I use the teleport cheat to get ahead of a mission waypoint, it would sometimes glitch my character save file and I couldnā€™t complete the mission (unless I made a backup! :smiley: ). Iā€™m not a programmer, but my guess is itā€™s not WeMod so much as the player not completing a checkpoint properly: teleporting ahead to where you meet the boss, but first you were supposed to use a cannon to blow a wall down, and until the wallā€™s blown down, you canā€™t complete that ā€œcheckpointā€ (sometimes going back wonā€™t work) and your save fileā€™s glitched. /angel wings fyi!

TTWL for Epic Games version:

after 8/11/22 update i found this bug:

• the BETTER ACCURACY doesnā€™t work anymore (when activated instantly turn deactivated)
  • the SET INVENTORY SIZE randomly drops to 70 (occurred in game and when i died)

i havenā€™t noticed other issues at the moment

Stream has been updated.
please cheats updated

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

can you add ā€œsoulsā€, the currency from the DLCā€™s?

2 Likes

Can someone tell me if the Myth rank cheat is just a +99, or is it more like +1000. Trying to catch up with pals but dont want to go waaay over.

Really appreciate ur work well done ļ¼I just wanna ask if it is possible to add edit skill/hero/myth points feature into this cheat.

1 Like

It provides unlimited points and the cheat cannot GIVE you points, so if you have 1 point to spend you can spend that 1 point infinitely. If you have 99 points and turn on the cheat, you can spend freely and retain your 99 points. The only downside is that once you have finished using the cheat you still have points leftover, in addition to if the fact that it does not give you points you must earn points first.
This can be annoying for the Skill Points section as thereā€™s a constant popup on your HUD stating you have skill points to spend.

Additionally, I noticed after using the Mythic points cheat and logging out, then back in, my hero is forever in the negative with Mythic points. I would recommend spending all the points you want before logging out.

Been a while since Iā€™ve played this game. Fly Mode works, but it never shuts off. How do I stop Fly Mode? Also, does Fly Mode work in the OverWorld?

Is there a way to reset the Action Skill points back to the normal amount? I turned it on a while back just to have fun with it but I want the normal amount now. I could just use the normal amount and not use the rest of the points but the notification above the hud saying i have extra points is a bit annoying.

can u add unlimited soul plz if u can

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when doing cross-platform with friends the wemod for inventory appears to work but I cannot pick up anything over the 36 items. It shows that I have 200 slots and doesnā€™t have the red text of inventory full but I cant pick the items up. Is anyone else having this issue?

mega xp isnt working and it says it need testing after update

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Is anyone else getting pretty severe performance drops with this trainer? Vanilla Wonderlands runs at a steady 60fps with no noticeable stuttering, but when I activate the trainer it seems to slow down to sub 40 with a lot of dropped frames.