A Game of Thrones: The Board Game - Digital Edition Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game - Digital Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the A Game of Thrones: The Board Game - Digital Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Power

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/10/2022
    Started development

• 07/10/2022
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The A Game of Thrones: The Board Game - Digital Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

The power does not decrease but I can’t use the power that is written and I still run out of power even when the power that is written does not decrease

2 Likes

Same issue here, written Power do not decrease, but power to Use : Zero

1 Like

Same - only the value displayed is changed, still have low/no power to utilize during turns

1 Like

Doesn’t work. Only displayed number doesn’t change, power continues to decrease.

1 Like

Même chose, seul le nombre affiché ne change pas, la puissance continue de diminuer.
Et pas cheat pas dispo sur Steam

WeMod adds new trainers based on their popularity among users. If you want a trainer for a specific game, go to the game’s page on WeMod and click “Notify Me” on the Trainer. Once enough users show interest, the game will be added to the queue, which could lead to the development of a trainer for the game.