Rune Factory 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Rune Factory 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Rune Factory 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited HP
3. Unlimited RP
4. Set Movement Speed
5. Water Won't Decrease (Watering Pot)
6. 100% Critical Chance
7. Edit Gold
8. Edit Seed Points
9. Edit Stone
10. Edit Lumber
11. Items Won't Decrease
12. Unlimited Exp
13. Exp Multiplier
14. Unlimited Skill Exp
15. Skill Exp Multiplier
16. Max NPC Friendship
17. NPC Friendship Multiplier
18. One Hit Knockdown
19. One Hit Stun
20. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
21. Damage Multiplier
22. Can Save Anywhere
23. Auto Watering Crops
24. Crops Instant Growth
25. Freeze Daytime
26. Daytime Lapse Speed
27. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/16/2022
    Started development

• 07/19/2022
    Released trainer with 27 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Rune Factory 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 27 cheats
2 Likes

Thanks a lot

Would it be possible to add an easy monster taming option? Otherwise this is a fantastic trainer!

3 Likes

This and 100% loot drop chance.

4 Likes

Spoiler Warning

Just a FYI- if you feed the Farm Dragon with the unlimited items cheat on it makes the character unable to move and the player has to close the game (without being able to save and losing whatever progress made since the last save) and reopen it. Any chance of this getting fixed? It’s happened to me twice.

1 Like

I wish setting the points/money wouldn’t FREEZE but just set the points… Is there a way to do that without quitting the game to deactive wemod?

yes please and thank you

An instant catch for fishing and monster friendship would be nice. Also 100% drop rate.^^

AMAZING! Thank you!!

Would be great to add in:

Max Monster Affection
Easy Taming
100% Drop Rate

2 Likes

Yeah, easy taming and easy catching would be much appreciated thank you. :slight_smile:

With the max npc friendship cheat on, I think you can lock yourself out of being able to start dating characters? I can’t get it to work at all, and reading online it seems that you have to get to the next level of friendship to try and ask them again if you’ve been rejected. Is there a way to set friendship levels or something to be able to fix this?

Are you in the middle of a relationship quest already?

Im having the same issue. Ive done all the events and have no side missions. Since Im at max friendship I cant level it up anymore to get the reset on asking to start a romance.

Try setting the npc friendship multiplier to max and giving them a disliked or hated item like a failed dish, then raise the friendship level again.

Does anyone know why I can’t clear the Twinkle Tree quest from Fuuka? I used the instant grow for crops and chopped down the tree, but wasn’t given credit for it. I’m towards the last few days of spring if that helps any.

Any chance of adding an unlimited fertilizer and unlimited fodder option?
Or at least adding both of those to be the same as the timber/rock cheat.

I know this was posted a while back, but for those who have the same issue.

With the insta grow cheat, it doesn’t seem to quite work correctly with trees. Your only real option there, is to plant the tree, use the insta grow thing for the tree and wait until it shrinks down and shows as 100% grown. You can use the magnifying glass to find that out.

I made the same mistake with chopping the large sized tree down and got nothing but wood.

Also old posts but. When you erase the number for the points/money, change it to a zero and it’ll not leave it frozen on the number you used previously. It doesn’t change the amount to zero either if you are worried about that.

I say these mods for RF5 are amazing, but think you should add more like mod to be able to get any item, auto unlock recipes for everything, ignore crafting recipes to craft anything for free, change the day, etc.

2 Likes