Ghost Watchers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ghost Watchers
This is the official discussion topic of the Ghost Watchers Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Immortal Player
2. Free Store Purchase
3. Unlimited Dollars
4. Super Running Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/02/2022
    Started development

• 08/02/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 12/23/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Ghost Watchers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
1 Like

Immortal Player seems to be bugging some games i can not die and some games i find without protection i can die with it activated in game. do i need to have protection with activated at all times for me not to die i felt like this happens more within insane difficulty as died to a demon after 3 grabs

cuando le doy a jugar, me sale este mensaje "Pueden que estas trampas no funcionen con tu versión del juego.¿Quieres probarlas igualmente?. Supongo que sera porque no esta actualizado el trainer

Update?

Update?

Hi, is it possible to add " Reset money " please ? Right now if i want to reset my money i need to do it in another way cus CE can’t change the cash value.

Update please :pray:

1 Like

Need update please =( immortality don’t work correctly

1 Like

Hey everyone!
Hope you have a good holiday.
I was wondering if anyone else have issues with immortality in ghost watchers?
I belive it’s in need of an update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Immortality is really buggy some games it works some games it doesn’t but for many games in a row now it has never worked
Also would it be possible to make an exp mod?

1 Like

update immortality please, it doesn’t work

1 Like

Could you get a cheat to know the type of ghost and if it is calm, hunter, aggressive, young, adult, old, etc please?

1 Like

Could you add a set exp I played in a match with a modder and it put everyone that played exp to -500 mil and cant level up.

Can we get an update to this with the possibility to either reset money to 0 or set a specific amount we can choose our selfes?

1 Like

Needs more options

please update

please update

1 Like

Please please please can we get an update on this! I’ve been missing this game, but suck at it normally :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Yes please MrAntiFun. Can we please get an update on this game? the game had 2 updates last November and December. The super running speed doesn’t work anymore. Thank You very much for your hard work!!