The Dwarves Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dwarves
This is the official discussion topic of the The Dwarves Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Action Points
3. Instant Skills
4. Unlimited Battle Items
5. Unlimited Gold/Food
6. Unlimited XP

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world first before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/05/2019
    Unlimited Battle Items cheat added
    Unlimited Gold/Food cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Yeaah! i was planning in getting this game, timing impecable :champagne:

every time

@nils82,

do all ur games show this error ?

Try to first launch the Infinity tool, and then start any of your games, including this Dwarves title. or, also do a manual pick of the game folder.

once the game has started, i think infinity will have the “End Game” icon imo, i usually ALT+tab on my pc to switch between Infinity and the Game.

Hello, first of all thanks for all works, i have 1.2.0.74 version, unlimited health,unlimited battle points and instant skill don’t work in this version, can you uptade this ? :slight_smile:

yes on it…

I second berkerentepe

*Unlimited Health
*Unlimited Battle Points
*Instant Skills

Don’t work. The other cheats seem to function however.

Hello, is it possible to update the trainer for the 1.2.1.76 ? nothing works actually.

1 Like

The Cheat doen’t work.

I just got the game. Love it so far, but it seems the cheats don’t work for the latest steam version. Thanks ahead for updating this when you do.

2 Likes

game do start, infiniy dont find the game , i hav addad it to custom but i didnt fix the prob

Update please

Not attaching… please help

What version are you running on?

Is this a cracked version?

I have the same probleme, version 1.2.1.76 not cracked

Will launch the game but says there is a problem starting the trainer. Game version may not be compatible or try a different point in the game. V. 1.2.1.76 from Steam Any help would be appreciated

I am having the same problem. Any advice on this would be awesome.

this trainer has not been working for a long time. the process was updated from 32 bit to 64bit so any and all trainers and cheat tables on various sites dont work. can it be updated?