Soul Hackers 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Soul Hackers 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Soul Hackers 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Mana
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Unlimited Items
5. Give 99x of All Items
6. Set Money
7. Experience Multiplier
8. Devil Experience Multiplier
9. No Enemy Turn
10. No Random Enemy Spawns
11. Double Render Setting

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

I don’t know if the “Give 99x of All Items” cheat will break anything further down the story. So use at your own discretion.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/29/2022
    Started development

• 08/29/2022
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 08/29/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Soul Hackers 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats
1 Like

Love it! But I found 2 problems of the cheats.

1. One-Hit Kills makes on experience earned when combat ended
  2. Experience Multiplier no works, no more experience earned when combat ended.
    (Devil Exp works!)

Thanks for your support!!

1 Like

Experience Multiplier works properly on my end.

the one-hit kill produces a loss of experience and money to zero at the end of the fight the experience multiplier does not work as well as unlimited items

I just tested those again, and they all work except for the One Hit Kill not rewarding experience nor money. Which it only seems to happen when doing surprise attacks which kill all of them instantly. And I can’t really do much about that, that’s the game doing calculations to experience earned and the result is 0.
But the rest are completely fine and I’ve tried them multiple times. Experience multiplies and items aren’t removed when used.

Thank you GreenHouse for checking again and sorry for the inconvenience, I just found the solution for what would have the same problem as me this is generated by a corrupt or malfunctioning save game, so I invite you to make a new game to solve the problem.

Using this trainer as we speak! Thank you for making it, though I just want to point out that if you’re planning on buying items/equips/consumables or to claim any DLCs you’ve purchased, make sure to disable the “Unlimited Items” cheat as they will not show up in your inventory :+1:t6:

I completely forgot to add a check for negative numbers. I’ll fix it up as soon as I can.
EDIT: “Unlimited Items” fixed. Item addition will work now, and it will only prevent item subtraction.

The Soul Hackers 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi there, the experience multiplier seems to be dividing experience gains rather than multiplying for me for some reason, even when it’s set to the default value of 1. I noticed with a fight that said it gave 2200 exp and the party only got around 100 despite never messing with the multiplier option.

It seems like the issue becomes more noticeable with higher levels, as the first few levels in a fresh save seem to give the expected exp, but at level 12 with the multiplier at 1 I allegedly got 43 exp, yet the party only actually got 11-ish (tested literally right after getting Arrow, used x510 exp and got to level 12 before setting it back to x1 while only seeming to get 1000 exp at a time, even though a single enemy give 8 exp, so surely I should be getting over 6000 exp?).

Only other option I have enabled is infinite MP, not sure if (or why) that would affect things.

Everything else seems to work fine, just this weird exp division issue.

So far the ones I’ve been using seem to work as intended but with a few caveats. This is all on an existing save too. Mana, Money, and Devil exp work nicely.

The infinite health works, but I think it also affects boss style monsters too. I noticed that after 2-3 turns, the boss gets full health back without even healing or gaining health from any other means. If I’m really struggling, I’ll try to shuffle on/off teh health when it is the bosses turn while negating damage when it is my turn.

One Hit kills reward no xp/items/money for me. Regardless of surprise attack or turning it on after a turn or 2. I also encountered it not working when doing one of the kill missions in the matrix, it didn’t register as a kill for mission complete. I don’t think anything can be done about this though, other then just beating the enemy without the mod.

EXP multiplier, I’m unsure if it is really working. I tested it in the matrix on trash mobs with it both on and off, and saw the same returns regardless. I tried with exp food as well, same results.

Thanks for the mods regardless!

For the Unlimited Items, it resulted in not being to complete an Aion Directive, as I had gathered 4 of the items before noticing they weren’t showing up in my inventory. When I disabled the option, and collected the last 2, they showed up, but there was no way to reset the quests or get more of the items.
I see there was an update to it mentioned above, has anyone verified that items will now show up in your inventory with Unlimited Items activated?

It only happens in certain situations. It looks like, as best i can determine, anytime there is a positive status effect cast on an enemy, or a negative effect that persists, like sleep or poison, it will restore the enemies health to full after the enemies turn. It also happened when hit with a damage type that i reflected and they blocked.
So it’s not a constant effect, but there are times it refills the enemies health. Hope the additional info helps with trouble shooting and thank you for all the hard work put into releasing these trainers!

Would if be possible to had a soul level multiplier?

Windows Store Version ETA?