Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
This is the official discussion topic of the Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Fall Damage
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Weight
5. Instant Spell
6. Custom Jump Height
7. Unlimited Items
8. Add Gold
9. Add RC
10. Unlimited Discipline
11. Add 5 Strength
12. Add 5 Magick
13. Add 5 Defense
14. Add 5 Magick Defense
15. Add Level
16. Max Vocation Rank
17. Unlimited XP
18. One-Hit Kills
19. Unlimited Party Health
20. Slow Motion

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

• 11/29/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! :grinning:

1 Like

Oh my gosh! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Been waiting for this one for a while now. :slight_smile:

Been busy with FFXV lately though, so i’ll try this out some other time. :smiley:

1 Like

the ones ive used and can verify “do work” are the Unlimited health, unlimited party health, one-hit kills, unlimited stamina, unlimited items, unlimited weight

the only 2 cheats ive tried using that dont work add 1k RC(not working) and add 5K gold (not working)

i dont use the others as personally i like to lvl my characters up manually i might use the others on another character just not my main :slight_smile:

also ps: thanks so much for making this for infinity :smile:

@ClanCentirio You will have to goto inventory use the add rc and gold cheat and then close and reopen inventory to see the effect.

ive tried both inventories its still not working. quick inventory(back button on xbox 360 controller) and (start button via xbox 360 controller) then equipment inventory is there another inventory i dont know about? (im playing on pc using a controller) ive also tried opening inventory with mouse/keyboard still doesnt work

im not really worried bout the add gold cheat as the unlimited items duplicates items if they are 2 stack or bigger so thats not an issue im not gonna run out of gold but i run out of the RC fast because of all the “blue lanterns” and riftstone blocks on bitterblack isle

The add gold and add rc options are not working for me any suggestions?

Ok, i am gonna have to take a look at those mods

2 Likes

@STiNGERR You manage to figure out the problem yet? :hushed:

Does not seem to be working for me

1 Like

RC and gold are not working for me as well. Is someone on top of this issue?

1 Like

@STiNGERR has been away for a few weeks it seems. Probably gone for the holidays??? Hoping he’ll be back after New Year’s day though.

Here’s hoping.

2 Likes

@Teyzer @SenpaiSalad @User2426612 @User2338663 @ClanCentirio I made some changes to the way Add Gold and Add RC works. Can you confirm its working now.

1 Like

@STiNGERR I can confirm it works. :slight_smile: Thank you so much!!

1 Like

ive just checked it aswell using keyboard binding i can activate it 100% fine but using remote only works 1 time on each gold and rc after that the remote rc & gold cheats stopped working entirely, also thanks for making it so we no longer have to enter and renter the invetory everytime we press the button for the rc & gold to take effect, now i just press the keybind for rc several hundred times then go into inventory and its all there, great work :smile: if you ever get the time could you possibly check the remote version of rc & gold to see why they arent working im in no hurry i just prefer using the remote instead of memorizing a lot of keybinds

Thats strange, i guess you will have to work with keyboard binding for now. The issue with remote is noted though.

2 Likes

Working for me as well, thanks.

1 Like

So, i’ still having trouble getting the 5K Gold and the RC cheats to work. I click the hotkeys and the actual button but they don’t work and i’ve tried the inventory thing. Can anybody help?

I have issues with RC and Gold Cheat aswell…
i get a sound when i click the button for it but nothing happends ingame…

rc & gold doesnt work for me either.