Steelrising Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Steelrising
This is the official discussion topic of the Steelrising Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Mana
4. No Stuns
5. No Fire Affliction
6. No Ice Affliction
7. No Electric Affliction
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Unlimited Items
10. Set Anima Essence
11. Set Anima Essence Multiplier
12. Loot Chance Multiplier
13. Set Power
14. Set Durability
15. Set Agility
16. Set Vigour
17. Set Elemental Alchemy
18. Set Engineering
19. Set Module 1 Level
20. Set Module 2 Level
21. Set Module 3 Level
22. Set Module 4 Level
23. Set Auto Revives
24. Set Critical Damage Multiplier
25. Unlimited Fire Infuse
26. Unlimited Ice Infuse
27. Unlimited Electric Infuse
28. Infuse Current Weapon with Fire
29. Infuse Current Weapon with Ice
30. Infuse Current Weapon with Electric

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/08/2022
    Started development

• 09/08/2022
    Released trainer with 30 cheats

• 09/09/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/10/2022

• 09/10/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Steelrising cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 30 cheats

Very fast!! Thank so much!!!

seems like they reset and will no longer work after traveling to a new area?

1 Like

item pickup is broken: the animation plays and the items disappear on the ground but you get no notification what you picked up and nothing is added to your inventory.

Items aren’t dropping and chests are empty

Not sure what’s going on there. I tried to replicate it and all drops are working properly, and chests give proper loot. I created multiple new games, and everything worked on all of them.
EDIT: I see the problem. It’ll be updated and fixed soon.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

A few minutes ago, I was in the Port and got knocked into the water by an enemy. I turned the Infinite Health cheat and it took a moment to die. When I respawned, neither the Health or Stamina cheat work.

No idea what happened, but it appears that the health and stamina cheats stopped working. Earlier I fell into the water and had to use the disassembly thing to get out. After that the health and stamina cheats appear to not be working, even after quitting game and reloading. These appear to be working again after upgrading Durability and Vigor.

Also, when using Infinite Items and unlocking modules, if an upgrade uses all the keys (in my case 3) all keys are used and the number of keys resets to zero.

I’ve also been having the issue where the options seem to stop working if I die. (Steam version)

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Dying shouldn’t mess up with the mods anymore.

1 Like

The health and Stamina Cheats no longer work.

1 Like

It seems the latest update is whats messing up the health and stamina cheats. i loaded the game on the previous cheat update and it worked fine

My bad. Something was in the wrong order and wasn’t working. Should be fine now.

1 Like

As a tip, if the health & stamina cheats stop working, go to a Vestal or the carriage, enter the upgrade screen and then exit back to game (don’t need to actually upgrade anything). Then turn off the cheats then turn them back on and should be working properly from there.

2 Likes

Sitting on the Vestal and getting up should already be enough. The main problem comes from a weird Vestal interaction that makes the Player Stats go over the maximum, and dying does something similar, but it shouldn’t anymore.

Hi,

I’ve been playing since yesterday having started a new game and here are the features I use and no others: Unlimited life, unlimited stamina and unlimited mana.

I noticed some problems.

These functions stop working if you travel with the carriage to another zone. Disabling and re-enabling these functions doesn’t change anything, I had to switch to the desktop, quit WeMod and restart it then click on Play and finally enable the functions to see them effective again.

When using a Vestal and stamina and/or health are increased, it seems that the bars become empty without causing the character to die or even prevent her from using stamina.

For both problems, I found a workaround. Simply disable the functions used before traveling with the carriage and/or entering a Vestal. They can be activated again once in game, after the trip or after leaving the Vestal.

I use the same key for all functions, so I can activate/deactivate everything at once. I also do this on all other games, this method allows me to assign the key to the desired functions and remove the assignment to unused functions. I can always assign other keys to functions that I use less frequently.

Hopefully this will help others.

1 Like

Yeah, Vestals are a big problem which create other problems. For some reason checking your stats in a Vestal makes your Stats increase and then decrease when you stop checking them. And that triggers the “Unlimited Health/Stamina/Mana/Etc” mods, which makes them act like if that was the actual new max of the stat, which creates the empty bars problem because you have more than the actual max value. I did add a check to see if you’re in the Vestal to avoid that, but a few other things seem to do the same. So it’s a bit tricky to deal with.

I don’t really understand why did they even make Vestals do that, because if you stop it from increasing them, Vestals still work properly, even if you level up Stats… So I don’t see the purpose behind doing that.