Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Mod must only be enabled after game world loads up and health bar shows on screen. You must be deactivated to avoid crashes and issues if you want to exit the current game.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/12/2022
    Started development

• 09/12/2022
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Good afternoon MRANTIFUN,

Thank you for the TMNT Trainer!
I am having some issues with the NES and GB games. I am unable to get this cheat to work with them. Can you look into this when you get a chance?

Thanks again for your awesome Trainer.

3 Likes

Ya already it doesn’t work

1 Like

Ok so I tried starting WEMOD once in game and turn on mod still crashes, tried the instructions to detail a lot of the games it either doesnt work or it crashes and artifacts the game could we please fix this.

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me either.

The problem is he is trying a one fits all mod cheat which is causing crashes or simply not working, Plitch fixed this by giving each game a mod cheat and it works great on all the games.

Trying to play tmnt hyperstone heist. I can’t die, but the game freeze when it the next mission or place should start and it seems the save file get corrupted because even disabled the game can’t continue once the cheat is used. Can some one test this issue?

When this happened to me use the rewind option to when you were moving/getting attacked and do not press the attack + jump buttons at the same time for 5-10 seconds. Should get you passed where it freezes. You have to turn off the cheat before finishing off shredder.

I discovered that rewinding heIps when it freezes, but noticed that with Donatello won’t work the rewind because the next area stuck simply stuck(at the beginning of the 1st stage when the the turtle jumps out of the sewer).

Any chance you have been able to look into this MrAntiFun?

Thank you for your time

So I guess they are just goin to ignore I guess…

1 Like

Encountered another problem, is not working with TMNT Tournament Fighters (NES version). Is there someone else with this problem?

considering only 305 people on wemod play this and they update stuff based on numbers played this game will probly be falling to the weigh side

Figures

its in line to update maybe they will add codes and make them work for all of them

1 Like

MrAntiFun,

Any chance for an update on this trainer? I know not alot of people are playing the game but the number has grown since release.

Thank you for your time!

Yeah. All of the console games are stuff that people played with the Game Geni back in the day. Not having at least functional health cheat for those games is going to drive player base down.