Call of Duty: World at War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Duty: World at War
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty: World at War Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Rapid Fire
5. No Recoil
6. Unlimited Grenades

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 04/11/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/13/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Awesome, I wonder if it will work for solo zombies. It isn’t like the Dev’s care about that.

Does this work with WaW zombies? If it does, what about custom maps?

Only for offline campaign. I don’t know if zombies is online in waw or has a different exe but yeah its only tested for campaign.

hello I’m having an issue with my version of world at war on steam. everytime I try to run the world at war trainer on infinity it says that its only compatible for the 64-bit version of the game. and I cant find a way to run my game in 64 bit. it used to run just fine but its been a few months since I used it last. I even uninstalled and re-installed the game and it still doesn’t work. any advice on how to fix it.

Yeah the trainer is for 64bit version. I don’t remember how you could switch between 32/64, do you get an option when you try to launch the game from steam ? If you do, launch from steam then attach infinity

it doesn’t give me an option to choose. the trainer used to work with my version of the game. but now it doesn’t.

Okay, something is wrong with infinity indeed. The game is 32bit and so is the trainer, i have no idea why the hell it is asking for 64 bit. Gotta talk to frank.

Okay try now @UNHOLYMASSIAH66

it works now. thank you

Hi. i like this. but can we get supper accuracy?? :slight_smile:

everytime i run the cheat the game close with no reason

Latest steam version?

anyway you guys can add a CREDIT amount editior and gun replacement, or round control? but only if your a host of the server and cheats are enabled?

Wemod does not make cheats for multiplayer so that won’t be made

1 Like

Does this work for Zombies? I’d pick the game up on sale to play Zombies with this

Try it. Not made for it might work might get you banned. Not sure

Solo Zombies in offline mode might work

Might

it does work in zombies, I remember trying it, i think i tried it anyways