Left 4 Dead 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Left 4 Dead 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Left 4 Dead 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Team Health
3. Custom Jump Height
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. No Recoil
7. Super Accuracy
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Set Game Speed
10. Save Location
11. Teleport
12. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 06/19/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/02/2023
    Set Game Speed cheat added
    Save Location cheat added
    Teleport cheat added
    Undo Teleport cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Thanks so much, but I do have a question about VAC ban, what do we do to not get banned

1 Like

Don’t play multiplayer. VAC only applies to multiplayer servers.

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

that means i can only use this in single player? i have never played singleplayer on this game, didnt know it had a mode like that. :o i tried it on multiplayer but nothing worked so i guess i must have found the wrong ingame mode.

EDIT:

i just clicked on play campaign or whatever. quick play maybe that was it?

When i toggle Super Accuracy, it turns blue for a sec then returns to black, i’ve bound it to PgDn, because thats on my mouse right next to the right mouse button

It just won’t work in general, it says it cant load the cheat

Do you get an error code?

No, I didn’t

Are you using it in MP?

Could we get and increase to the jump and and a raise in the inf hp for both player and team to 9999. Jump height can go up to like 10, the hp is for the crazy jump height cause you still die from fall damage at 4 when you hp is at 999. Also if possible is no clip possible to add, and other possible things along that line. Thanks.

No, I was in a singleplayer Local Server

I cant get the trainer to work at all, I activate the cheat and nothing happens for any of the commands is it possible I am not setting it up correctly. I know that the game location is correct and when i run it there is a check mark by play.

i can’t use any cheat i can only use the super accuracy

1 Like

Is this only for PC gaming? Is there one for Xbox 360?

Yes infinity is only for pc
Horizon is for 360

The mods aren’t working at all in game. Click play from Infinity and it sais the mods are enabled when I click them or press the linked button. But they don’t work???

They work on single player but not online…

Not suppose to work online nothing on here is supported for online !

1 Like

Oh okay… Thanks for the info! Still helping me get lots of achievements… Also I have an error and some suggestions… The error is when you set the custom jump height to max and you jump when you land after a few times you die… Some suggestions as well are…

1. Tunable custom walking speed…
  2. A menu that allows you to choose weapons / and melees, etc…
  3. And also to fix / expand the no reload option to make the grenade launcher have no reload.

Thanks for the all the help