A Plague Tale: Requiem Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A Plague Tale: Requiem
This is the official discussion topic of the A Plague Tale: Requiem Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Immortality
2. Invisibility
3. Unlimited Items

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/18/2022
    Started development

• 10/18/2022
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The A Plague Tale: Requiem cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats
1 Like

It says: “The game is already running”. Which is true. But the trainer does not start. Options are not activated, no “ping” sound when num 1-2-3 buttons are pressed.
Steam version.

1 Like

immortality also applies to the companions you have during the chapters, don’t the rats kill them? and for the infinite items there are also daggers and arrows for the crossbow?

As soon as Webmod is connected to the game, EVEN IF all cheats are turned to off, the game doesn’t act properly ! Amicia is stuck in place, if she throws a stone, nothing happens (the ennemies don’t hear it and dont react), etc.
I need to return to desktop, close Webmod and return to the game then it works again normally…

1 Like

Working complete fine for me with the GOG Release (@Mods u can put the Steamcheats together with gog version and i cant confirm this but im very sure that the mods will also work on the same way with the epic ones)

Thanks for the great Work @GreenHouse (:

Same problem here, the game freeze at certain points. I have to close Wemod and/or restart the game. Is there a fix for this, please?!

An Ignore Crafting Requirements cheat would be nice @GreenHouse

1 Like

unlock all skills :yum:

1 Like

Kindly please update it with more options… just three are not enough thank you !!!

2 Likes

Please add skill points and ignore crafting requirements.

1 Like

Hello,

This trainer work with the Epic version please ?

many epic games works well with steam trainers. you can set it up so that you can access the game.exe file with this trainer.

1 Like

it seems it doesn’t work with version 1.60 from game pass :frowning:

1 Like

Xbox works differently than steam/epic sadly.