UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection (4: A Thief's End) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection
This is the official discussion topic of the UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Stealth Mode
5. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/20/2022
    Started development

• 10/20/2022
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
1 Like

Dear Creator
Thank you for the hard work.
Will you add more sections near future?

Edit - using no reload coupled with unlimited ammo cancels out the vertical dynamite and flashing.

Thank you for the trainer.

One bug I’m seeing. When using unlimited ammo, the dynamite inventory rapidly flashes vertically all the way up the screen. Once the cheat is disabled, no more flashing but the dynamite is still going vertically all the way up the screen.

I’d love to use this cheat, but that’s a little too much of an eye sore.

Just wondering what version this trainer is, or if it is WeMod as a whole, since when I try to launch my game, an error pops up, stating that the trainer is 32 bit, and my game is 64 bit. Any way to change this? All it does now is crash back to the desktop after launch.

1 Like

Cheat works with the latest version of the game.

1 Like

Yeah, took me like 7 tries launching the game, but it finally worked. After I beat the main game, and tried to launch the second part, it crashed. I had to launch that one from the game’s .exe instead of using the launcher, but it still pulled up the launcher, and loaded correctly, so I was able to finish that one as well. Every cheat worked perfectly. Just don’t try to be a god, and jump from high places. You will still die. I play AC:V waaaaaay too much :sweat_smile:

Hello. Can you add cheats to Epic Games?

Welcome to the community @trongtrung22.

Just click the down arrow next to the Play/Fix/Install button in the Steam trainer and manually link the game’s Epic .exe to it. You’ll find the .exe in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\GAME-NAME-HERE.

98% of Steam trainers work on Epic Games versions and vice versa.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks for this. One note: with infinite ammo and C4 you get a vertical line of the C4 icon from bottom to top of screen

Can you add more mods like rapid fire and super accuracy

These instructions are not good enough I cannot figure it out with these instructions. If I add Uncharted U4.exe I get an error. The game still launches though.

Trainer crashes the game during some cutscenes.

1 Like