Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited AP
3. No Radiation Damage
4. Unlimited Weight
5. Add 5K Bottlecaps
6. Add 5K XP
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Reload
9. Unlimited Weapon Durability

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/20/2022
    Started development

• 10/20/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats
1 Like

These mods were made for the 32-bit versions of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version. How to fix it?

same problem,even when i lauch through epic after i click play the game crash and epic game store open by itself

I was able to fix this by downloading a separate trainer from MRANTIFUN. First by launching it, and then by launching the game through the root folder. After that, I went into the game and launched the trainer using wemod. Everything is working properly.

every cheat after radiation damage cheat is not working

Is anyone else having issues getting the game to just launch? I can get the screen up where you have to click play and then it immediately crashes. If anyone has found a fix I would really appreciate the help.

Please update!! Every mod after No Radiation Damage doesn’t work!

1 Like

Hello, When I press the number pads the mods do not ping when activating the mods. I also tried changing Numpad 1 to Alt Numpad 1 and that doesn’t work either. Please help.