DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of the Great Kingdom Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of the Great Kingdom
This is the official discussion topic of the DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of the Great Kingdom Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Seeds
2. Set Selected Inventory Item Count
3. Set Money
4. Infinite Stamina
5. Infinite Watering Can Water
6. Max Tool Charges
7. Instant Tool Charge
8. Stop Time
9. Unlimited First Time Talk
10. Fields Always Watered
11. Instantly Grow Crops
12. Instantly Break Objects
13. Max Crop Quality
14. Fishes Appear Instantly
15. Fishes Don't Escape
16. Set Relationship Points Multiplier
17. Set Last Talked to NPC Relationship Points
18. Force Weather
19. [Force Weather] Weather Type
20. Set Season
21. Set Year
22. Set Day
23. Set Hour
24. Set Minute
25. Set Run Speed Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Changing Seasons and Years will trigger events which will skip chunks of the story. So if you care about the story, avoid changing those two.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/04/2022
    Started development

• 11/04/2022
    Released trainer with 25 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of the Great Kingdom cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 25 cheats
2 Likes

Thanks before and can u add max animal affection and max product quality animal sir, have a nice day :partying_face::heart_eyes::heart_on_fire:

I think “Set Selected Inventory Item Count” caused the game crash.
The game crashes when I manage my inventory and sometimes my items change their count on their own.
Can you add on/off?

1 Like

Always appreciate your work :blush:. Anyway, can you add more about animal affection?

Thank you for this trainer, appreciate it!

I believe NOTB4D is right. Using the “Set Selected Inventory Item Count” caused the game to randomly crash. It usually happens whenever I manage the storage box.

1 Like

thank you so much for this trainer <3 can you add animal affection and max product quality pls

Please update, Set Hour, Set Minute, set speed multiplier are just working for increament, your ctr + shift + numpad 2 not working anymore

Hi, my gold axe disappear, dunno how to get it back. sometime other items also suddenly increase or decrease quantity. the game also crash when manage inventory. Please fix it , thanks!