HARVESTELLA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

HARVESTELLA
This is the official discussion topic of the HARVESTELLA Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. 100% Critical Chance
5. Skills Instant Cooldown
6. Job Change Instant Cooldown
7. Defense Multiplier
8. Set Player Speed
9. Set Movement Speed
10. Set Jump Height
11. Edit Money
12. Ignore Crafting Requirements
13. Edit Max Health
14. Edit Job Points
15. Unlimited Exp
16. Exp Multiplier
17. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
18. Damage Multiplier
19. Unlimited Food Duration
20. Freeze Daytime
21. Daytime Lapse Speed
22. Freeze Daytime in World Map
23. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/08/2022
    Started development

• 11/08/2022
    Released trainer with 23 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The HARVESTELLA cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 23 cheats
1 Like

ich habe eine frage welcher cheat bei harvestella macht das die beziehung zu den npc nach oben geht.
danke für die antwort

Also ich habe das Spiel nicht. Aber rein von den Trainern her würde ich sagen, dass es so einen nicht gibt.

hab es herausgefunden was das problem war aber danke für die antwort

Thanks for all your hard work in this. Have tested all 23, and 22/23 work as intended. Much appreciated! Only bug found is with the Ignore Crafting Requirements cheat. While it does let you craft anything, it also crafts a Promise Ring item (regardless of what you tried crafting in the first place, this item is still created), which starts a subsequent cutscene and quest that should be locked behind main story progression.

3 Likes

Thanks for the hard work as always. Would it be possible to get an option to complete the fairie orders easily? They take ages to complete and apparently lock some good stuff behind them.

1 Like

thank you for hard work! GG🎮

Ignore Crafting Requirements cheat cause serious bug that ruin marriage quest line in late game.

1 Like

Hey! Does that mean we cant get married? I read that the mayor has to come and give us the recipe for the ring but cuz i used the cheat i send a mail to brakka but i cant finish the quest cuz i dont have the ring. I never got a ring even tho the fairy said i crafted one.

The money cheat doesn’t work sadly.

I believe it worked for me. The only cheat I had issue with was Ignore Crafting Requirements, the same issue other users on this thread were having.