Sonic Frontiers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sonic Frontiers
This is the official discussion topic of the Sonic Frontiers Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Boost
2. Freeze Timer
3. Unlimited Rings
4. Unlimited Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/09/2022
    Started development

• 11/09/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 04/04/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/05/2023

• 07/14/2023

• 10/02/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Sonic Frontiers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

you should add at lest inf jump you know that what i am looking forward to

1 Like

so the inf boost cheat doesnt really work. all it does it make the boost circle appear to not be decreasing, but it still does decrease.

same here

Being able to edit Ring/Speed/Attack?Defense levels would be nice.

Change the stats would be nice, as well as mega damage, defence things like that

1 Like

Infinite resources would be nice in the game that way we don’t have to find all of them

any cheat to stop the challenge timmer would be nice

1 Like

so i have a feeling that sonic frontiers has some sort of hidden counter measure against cheating. i’ve noticed that when i use the inf boost option, while the meter doesnt decrease, after a while it will instantly become red as tho i had used it all up. and when i use the inf rings, while it will make the counter say 999, i wont get the max ring boost to my speed unless i turn it off and collect at least one more ring which then changes how many rings i have from 999 to 400. almost like there are 2 separate values for them, one being the value we see on screen, and then a second value which determines how much we actually have of said the boost/rings.

This trainer has been very useful in completing some of the more frustrating cyber space missions! Many thanks. That being said, is it possible to implement a max score mod into the game, expecially to get past the pinball minigame you need to complete to progress past the third island?

I’m having the same issue.

Freeze timer doesnt work

1 hitt cheats

bitte[u][u][u][u][u][u]

[/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]

Game crashes with recent 1.2.0 update when launching from WeMod.

1 Like

Game.doesn’t crash for me but I can’t enable infinite rings or infinite timer since the 1.20 update. I think the trainer needs updating

Anyone else finding that the trainer for Sonic Frontiers is no longer working correctly since the 1.20 update? Can’t activate any mod except Unlimited Boost. Think it needs an update.

1 Like

The Sonic Frontiers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

company of heros 3