Tactics Ogre: Reborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tactics Ogre: Reborn
This is the official discussion topic of the Tactics Ogre: Reborn Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Get X900 of All Consumables and Spells
2. Set Goth
3. Infinite Health
4. Infinite Mana
5. Experience Multiplier
6. Enemies Always 1 Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/15/2022
    Started development

• 11/15/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 06/16/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Tactics Ogre: Reborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
1 Like

So glad!
I hate running out of money whilst saving and/or destroying the world.

Is there any way to get all items (armor, weapons, etc.) in the game, boost skill level xp for units and to raise base stats for units in the game? Wonderful work so far!

work well

Those are great but missing 1 important cheat, recruit chance set to 100%
If you can get that happen, I am sure i wouldn’t be the only one in heaven!

This is great! Thanks for the maximum efforts!

I found a problem which is not much of a problem while using “1. Get X900 of All Consumables and Spells”.

It seems that the [Arcanes] get via this cheat, disrupts the sorting mechanisms of the game.
Example: If you got your arcane spells by this cheat, you can no longer use the sort function like [MP Cost Ascending / Descending] in the arcane list section. Certain tier of spells like [Deadshot 2] will always be at the near bottom of the list. Certain tier of spells of 3 or 4 will stuck at the top part of the list no matter how you use the sorting function. The problem exists even after you saved the game and exits, relaunch without wemod or any other trainer, load game, the problem is saved within that game file you used the cheat on.

It’s just a little annoying trying to search certain tier of spells, other than that, the trainer is awesome.

By the way, cheat 1. doesn’t include charms for stat boosts / change element / exp.

unable to access save file while using / launching game via mods,
it shows error message “FAILED TO SAVE CONFIGURATION DATA” Error code : 0

My I humbly request a couple codes if they’re not too time consuming?

1. max skill level after use
    2)100% recruit and/or recruit any unit with any recruit skill
1 Like

Thank you for the MODs, they helped tremendously. May i suggest a MOD for Weapon Skill Level to increase faster and/or infinity of charms? If they can be MOD, please and thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cheers for the mods! Any chance to add charms to the mix? Will be a great help with the grind. :beers:

1 Like

can you make guarantee drop, meaning drop all item possible that can be drop from the monster when defeated, example if have 3 loots, it drop all 3

1 Like

Thank you for your effort. I am facing an issue here when activating the first item cheat.
Once activated, the new chars joined will come with way higher level than normal.
Prob is when you go to training or other levels, the enemies level is based on your ave level, and all your old chars cannot deal enough damage to them (unless you activate the cheat on 1hp enemies? but that will break the game too much)

Thank you this saves alot of time of grinding, btw are you going to add 100% tame , skill exp and charms

I use cheatengine as well as wemod.
However, the Tactics Ogre Reborn version of wemod has too few features compared to the scripts available for free on the cheatengine forum.

One hit kills
100% recruiting.
All items drop
Instant Victory
No cost shopping
Chaos frame max.

I would like at least these features.
Features like health max and money max only seem a bit clunky for a good cheat tool.

1 Like

Hi there. Thanks for creating the mods for the game. I have a specific request though. Could you please make a mod so you can recruit units that are normally impossible? No need to make bosses recruitable, I’m just referring to special versions of normal units. (Such as the Phonix and Blood lizard man) I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thanks again for making the mods. I have one more request. Please make an infinite charm mod.

Is there any chance we could get a Set Game Speed cheat? I don’t want to do Palace of the Dead until I can find a way to significantly speed up auto-battling.

I would also request a few more things. For a game of this depth, there are many more mods that can be added.

Accelerating job and skill progression are 2 that I can easily think of but there are more. Cheat Engine has a table with stat growth multipliers, “enemies always drop good items” or wtv that means.

Love Wemod, been a fan of MrAntifun for a long time, I would just like this trainer to be fleshed out a little bit more.

Thanks!

The Tactics Ogre: Reborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements