DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE
This is the official discussion topic of the DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited KI
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Unlimited Items
6. Max Combos
7. Unlock All Skills
8. Freeze Time
9. Drain Opponent KI
10. Drain Opponent Stamina
11. Unlimited ZENI
12. Unlimited Attribute Points
13. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

would it be possible to please add a increased drop rate or something similiar, its very frustrating trying to get 1 move from 1 mission and doing said mission over several hundred times “litterally” and the move i want just wont drop, this is the case with several drops in this game i love the game and i love the trainer :smile: but itd make it so much more fun if the pc version of xenoverse had proper “normal” drop rates like for example on the xbox360 version i had alot better drops rates than i do on the steam version, its as if the steam version doesnt like me or something lol
other than that great work on the trainer :smile:

The ‘All Skills’ cheat doesnt work, every other cheat works perfectly fine though, thank you so much!

1 Like

b1g trainer dude, a hug

As stated above, increased drop rates and the all skills does not work. As for everything else it seems to work fine but it does make sure to notify me that the character I used cheats on cannot be used in online play. Never get 100 stats lol

The unlock all skills code does not work, and prevents skills from being added.

Question. Does anyone know how to manually adjust attribute points or exp? I gave my character too much stats and now it says i cant use them online (Which i never planned too, just want to make sure i can transfer them to XV 2 when the time comes)

you can transfer your character when you start DBX2

Unlock skills cheat doesn’t work, an update would be nice please lol.

open inventory when activating all skills