Need for Speed Unbound Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Need for Speed Unbound
This is the official discussion topic of the Need for Speed Unbound Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Cash
2. Set Gains
3. Infinite Vehicle Health
4. No Vehicle Crashing
5. Unlimited Nitro
6. No Police Reinforcements
7. No Police Spotting
8. Freeze Race Timer
9. Score Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

For “Set Cash/Gains” to work, you must be playing offline, and activate the trainer before loading the game save(or alternatively purchase anything or win a race).

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/05/2022
    Started development

• 12/05/2022
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 03/21/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/10/2023
    Freeze Race Timer cheat added

• 06/22/2023
    Slowdown Vehicles cheat added

• 07/18/2023

• 08/21/2023

• 11/17/2023

• 02/27/2024

• 03/19/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Need for Speed Unbound cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

The no spotting is going to be so nice

for some reason i cant get the set cash or set gains to work

4 Likes

money or gains dont work for me
or is there something im missing?

3 Likes

in the wemod it is clearly explained how it works. (still works)

1 Like

I dont know how to play in offline mode without unplugging my Ethernet from the PC. If I do that I cant connect to the game and WeMod doesnt connect to the game if i dont have internet connection

Just disable auto login in the game’s settings.

2 Likes

I don’t know why many don’t understand it, it’s in the game under data protection “Automatic login” and press no, restart the game and that’s it

Any idea when I try to load the cheats for the game, it doesnt it just says couldnt find it - I’m on EA Pro via steam

1 Like

For some reason i can’t get “set cash” to work at all
the game, steam, and origin are all in offline mode, but neither setting the cash before the “press any button” start screen, nor buying something or winning a race change the cash i have.

The no Spotting dont work on Helicopters.

1 Like

1c8s8Hb.png (1915Ă—1080) (imgur.com)
I open the game via WeMod, but apparently it cannot find the game? What is this…

1 Like

same

I searched the menus but didnt see that option. I just downloaded the trainer and when I started the game and logged in I unplugged my Ethernet and the cheats worked xD

This is the most difficult cheat I have ever used. I was able to use it once. Since then it hasn’t worked. Really weird.

1 Like

im on the steam version and ive disabled auto login. closed the game out and restarted through wemod. set my cash before touching anything in game. i still cant get cash to mod ive even tried buying stuff and cash goes down from my original sum. the rest of the cheats work i just cant get the cash to work.

edit- i finally got it to work i used the origin version although im on steam it seems to work and once i won a race i got the money. it never auto applied the money on startup or buying items just when i won a race.

1 Like

set cash and set gains not working for me

1 Like

After reinstalling the game and Wemod, it can now finally locate the game…but NONE of the fixes people are posting work.

If I play offline in steam, gains doesn’t work. If I set it to not auto login, doesn’t work. If I do both offline and not auto login, doesn’t work. If I use origin even though I am on steam, doesn’t work. If I launch through Wemod, doesn’t work. If I launch through steam, doesn’t work???

Not working here too. Only crashing features works. Playing on Steam with EA App.