Farming Simulator 17 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Farming Simulator 17
This is the official discussion topic of the Farming Simulator 17 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 07/14/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/14/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

@STN Just picked this up about an hour ago. First time the Infinity app dosent read that I have the game right off. Went to choose a file and got to the common folder of the steam files…not sure what to pick for a file at this point. Let me know if ya would and thanks in advance

@STN Ok so messing around with it and ended up picking the 86 version and not the 64 bit version. Now it is showing upon my games list but is telling me that it is only available in 64 which I already know. I choose the 86 bit version by mistake. So now I am trying to find a way to revert it back to where I can choose the correct version but cant seem to find an option anywhere. Thanks

Posted on the Thread you made. Didn’t noticed you wrote here aswell. 1 Thread is enough you don’t have to put it in here and make a new one

the cheat for this game doesn’t even work after you set the file right the cheat just wont give you any money does anyone know how to fix this!!!

the cheats wont start it say’s it failed to start the game or failed to find the opened game

yeah infinity fails to detect the open game for me too

Hope @STN can fix this problem asap. I wanted to try so many items I couldn’t afford. :drooling_face:

Steam version or cracked?

Steam version for me

Huh, infinity should pick it up. Do you get an error? what happens when you select the folder?

Yes, It keeps saying “FAIL TO START THE GAME Where having trouble starting or finding your open game.” Also when I click Retry it doesn’t work.

@STN So started this post back in Feb. and never got a solid answer. Now I am back and thought I would try the cheat again just to find out that it is still not fixed. My version is the Steam version. All my games stay up to date. Having same issues. Now it finds the folder just fine. But whether I start the game with Infinity or I start the game first and boot the Infinity it keeps saying “FAIL TO START THE GAME Where having trouble starting or finding your open game.” Then you have to options. Retry or OK. So hit retry and still nothing. Let us know will ya. Peace.

2 Likes

When this error happens, go to settings > save log and paste it here

What you paste in? I’m confuse what you typed.

The log you see here at the setting screen.
It need to be saved and get uploaded to the site.

So he can take a look at the error comming from Infinity.

Ah, I get what you mean. Thank you!

This doesn’t do anything? I started a new game on the russian map and wanted to try the trainer, but it changes nothing.

I can’t seem to get it to work any ideas how to get it to work?

Honestly you are ahead just to edit your save. Nothing is encrypted so you can just change all the value with a text editor like notepad++