Dead Rising 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dead Rising 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Rising 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Survivor Health
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Weapon Durability
6. Freeze Timer
7. Mass Kill
8. Unlimited Money
9. Add Attack Attribute
10. Add Speed Attribute
11. Add Life Attribute
12. Add Item Stock Attribute
13. Add Throw Distance Attribute
14. Add Zombie Kills
15. Add 5K PP
16. Add Level
17. Get 1 Zombrex

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

great work as usual.

2 Likes

Is it a bug that ā€œUnlimited Survivor Healthā€ also affects enemy bosses?

some of the cheats donā€™t seem to work: Zombrex, Attributes, 5K PP and add Level. Do they work after a certain moment in the game and then are available to use? Or donā€™t work simply at all?

1 Like

Hi, using this trainer is it possbilbe to still get achievements

Yupp sure is
Or use SAM. Steam achievment manager for the real tuff ones

Could there be a weapons card unlock mod?

unlimited cheat money doesnt work

unlimited cheat money doesnt work

I canā€™t figure out why after a couple of mins ther game closes and i get a pop up asking me how it was playing with wemod

Can there be an option to keep large combo weapons in your inventory

this has been a godsend! thank you so much! it made this game playable and enjoyable for me :slight_smile:
a few issues; the ā€˜get 1 zombrexā€™ only works if you have 0, and the ā€˜unlimited survivor healthā€™ also applies to a few bosses (inconsistently too, only some of them)
all the rest work wonderfully. there are some visual glitches (zombies pushing carts/wheelchairs showing as standing when ā€˜mass killā€™ is on) but those are fine to cope with when the mods are so useful!
it would be nice if there were some mixed juice related ones (i.e. applying the effects/making them last an unlimited time) but these have been great!! :3