ONE PIECE ODYSSEY Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ONE PIECE ODYSSEY
This is the official discussion topic of the ONE PIECE ODYSSEY Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited TP
3. 100% Critical Chance
4. 100% Drop Rate
5. Unlimited Item Usage in Battle
6. Set Movement Speed
7. Unlimited Jumps
8. Defense Multiplier
9. Unlimited Money
10. Money Multiplier
11. Get All Consumables, Amount:
12. Get All Materials, Amount:
13. Edit Cube Fragments
14. Unlimited Exp
15. Exp Multiplier
16. Empty Enemies TP
17. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
18. Damage Multiplier
19. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/13/2023
    Started development

• 01/13/2023
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 06/09/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The ONE PIECE ODYSSEY cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats
2 Likes

FLiNG is the real MVP <3

Cheats do not work like the Unlimited HP and Unlimited TP since they deactivate the moment I turned them on.

Just tried FLING trainer and the work but not WeMod one so what are you trying to pull here?

Both mods are working. Where did you buy the game?

Any chance we could get some cheats to increase the difficulty of the game such as enemy health and damage multipliers? The game is super easy and there’s no difficulty options.

So far everything has worked fine for me I just wanted to point out that when you have unlimited jump on if you jump right as your landing from a zip spot crossing a gap you fall through the map and have to reboot the game. If you avoid doing a jump when crossing gaps, you can keep it on.

I brought it on STEAM.

Could you please make a Triumph guaranteed when fusing accessory?

Will there be/Is there anyway to add Yaya Cubes ? My game glitched and no matter how many times I painstakingly check each individual location for them, one does not spawn. Would be nice to add one so im on track

HINWEIS!!!

1. Get All Consumables, Amount:
  2. Get All Materials, Amount:

Wenn die Cheats aktiviert werden, reicht ein Besuch beim Speicherpunkt aus, damit dies wirksam werden.
Einfach nur 1 mal speichern gehen.

instead of asking Wemod about such mods maybe you should pay nexusmods a visit, there you will find excellent mods from some very talented modders for a lot of things, gameplay, skins, visuals, etc.

The ONE PIECE ODYSSEY cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements