Sailing Era Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sailing Era
This is the official discussion topic of the Sailing Era Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. [Current Port] Population
2. [Current Port] Technology
3. [Current Port] Trade
4. [Current Port] Contribution
5. [Selected Char.] Level
6. [Selected Char.] Skill Points
7. [Selected Char.] Stat
8. [Selected Stat] Stat Points
9. [Selected Char.] Skill
10. [Selected Skill] Skill Level
11. Set Coins
12. Set Supplies
13. Set Fleet Experience
14. [Selected Char.] Unlock All Specialties
15. No Gun Overheating
16. Infinite Ship Health
17. Unlimited Sailing Ship Health
18. Unlimited Ship Supplies
19. Infinite Morale
20. Infinite Sailors Health
21. Infinite Sailors
22. Unlimited Expedition Stamina
23. Unlimited Expedition Supplies
24. No Fog of War
25. Show All Ports On Map
26. Show All Ports Names
27. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/16/2023
    Started development

• 01/16/2023
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

• 04/10/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/21/2023

• 05/03/2023

• 05/22/2023
    Infinite Sailors Health cheat added

• 07/07/2023

• 09/12/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Sailing Era cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 26 cheats
1 Like

anyone having problems with game
crashing

2 Likes

yea somthing is wrong with trainer when u use cheat engine table i have no issues but when i use wemod trainer i play for 20 mins and game crashes i think the problem is either no fog of war or show all ports not sure though

1 Like

the game undated today, the unlimited sailing ship health is not waorking anymore, please update the trainer

ran into issue with Unlock All Specialities option. It works fine on the initial character but when I selected a 2nd character and tried this option in the Character tab, the game crashed.

Game version v1.2.3

also found the infinite morale to be not working. tried it when in port or when sailing but could not get it to activate. does it only work in battle mode?

While I am getting crashes every now and then, the game is pretty solid on autosaves so it doesn’t bother me! This set has been working great for me otherwise.

not needed but would it be possible to make a cheat to “always have crafting materials” on shipbuilding?

that would be nice… its such a pain looking for the required materials to build certain ships… something like a free build/ free upgrade option perhaps???

Yeah I’m just recalling the cheat in other games that make crafting require no materials or if that is impossible maybe something that doesn’t consume an material when its crafted? That way we could just keep making ships until we get a rare roll lol

I am actually new to wemod forums so i’d like to know where do we go to if we want to request for more trainer options?

I’m pretty sure here, I’m not sure how everything works and I don’t know how we would incentivize the developer to expand his lists since there’s no way to boost it. This game prob doesn’t have a lot of user so that doesn’t help either.

I have some info about the crashing.

I did some tests using CE:

• If I hooked on the process then check Enable Speedhack, even I never adjusted the speed setting, game would crash after minutes;
  • If I hooked on the process but keep the Enable Speedhack unchecked, game kept running many hours;

Hi game got updated today and some trainer functions no longer works e.g population and contribution editor

The game has been updated and the trainer is no longer works

請更新 更新 更新 謝謝

If the trainer will be updated, maybe adding a switch of enable/disable speedhack will workaround the crash issue?

PS. The game updates really frequent these days (3 versions in 4 days)……

There’s no real point updating a trainer if the game keeps updating too frequently. Because by the time the trainer developer finishes coding the new trainer version, the game updates and breaks it all over again, wasting the trainer developer’s time and WeMod’s funds on it, making it uneconomical and causing delays to other trainer’s updates.

The game developers need to slow down. As an employee of a game dev company myself, I can say that when a game developer releases so many updates in a short time, it generally means they aren’t testing their updates properly, which is their own fault.

The trainer developer is likely waiting for the game developers to chill out.

Yeah, as a software dev I know how risky to release too aggressive.

In this case, just FYI, this game after the initial release got a hugh dislike storm in community (at least in China). Just at the last working day before Chinese New Year, team posted a long todo list, promising quick fixes (to save the sales, I guess). Soon they even released a small fix during the holiday. Then after people got back to office gradually after the holiday, a release burst started at 1/Feb, and maybe more is coming.

Maybe we have to wait for more days to see the game become stable, not sure it should be a good news or opposite.

我用 cheat engine 在2月9日新发布的版本中试着跟踪一下,发现内存地址会随机变化,某些人物的属性值地址没有规律,在游戏运行中会跳变,希望作者注意。