Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Ammo & Grenades
5. No Reload
6. Edit Wanted Level
7. Edit Money
8. Receive Weapon Set #1
9. Receive Weapon Set #2
10. Receive Weapon Set #3
11. Unlimited Vehicle Health
12. Spawn Tank
13. Spawn Plane
14. Spawn Helicopter
15. Spawn Random Cars
16. Improved Vehicle Handling
17. Flying Cars
18. Cars Can Drive On Water
19. Aggressive Traffic
20. All Traffic Lights Turn Green
21. Freeze Daytime
22. Fast Forward Daytime
23. Freeze Mission Timer
24. Armed Pedestrians
25. Angry Pedestrians
26. Rioting Pedestrians
27. Attract Female Pedestrians
28. Big Head Mode
29. Change Weather
30. Set Game Speed
31. Teleport to Waypoint

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/23/2023
    Started development

• 01/23/2023
    Released trainer with 31 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 31 cheats
2 Likes

Fling, I always love whatever trainer you do with the game to match. On this one, there’s a problem with the money part. Once the money is put in, it’s automatically frozen at that amount and only by doing the game without the trainer allows the money to be normal. I’ve had that happen five times in this game. I put the money as 2.5M and it wouldn’t move, not when I purchased any item in game or even property.

It’s just one tiny problem that you may or may not have known about.

And when I tried to start the game without any money the trainer would put a 2 and the money would dial down to what was in the trainer. I think I got that on a recording, if not I can do it again