Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Set Wanted Level
5. Edit Money
6. Unlimited Ammo & Grenades
7. No Reload
8. Receive All Weapons
9. Flying Cars
10. Spawn Tank
11. Improved Vehicle Handling
12. Unlimited Vehicle Health
13. Freeze Mission Timer
14. Change Weather
15. Armed Pedestrians
16. Angry Pedestrians
17. Rioting Pedestrians
18. Big Head Mode
19. Freeze Daytime
20. Fast Forward Daytime
21. Set Game Speed
22. Teleport to Waypoint

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/23/2023
    Started development

• 01/23/2023
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

It gets stuck on “loading mods” when I try running it with the steam version of the game.
Also, thanks for all your hard work.

EDIT: nvm maybe I did something wrong but I hit launch game without mods, exited the game, then hit the play button in wemod again and the mods started working

Freeze Mission Timer doesn’t work with the Rampage missions. The option works fine with everything else so far.

Seconded on the Rampage mission problems. I’m a pro member so whenever I start this game, whatever money I have in game drops down to practically nothing as I tell the trainer to leave the money alone by removing it, but it then forces it to drop down to nothing. Every save, money goes down to whatever the trainer had last put it for whether ten bucks or three bucks and whenever you do put in a money amount, it just locks itself at that price, won’t go up or down. I’m using the Steam version and it’s problematic. Fling: I love you and all the work you’ve done. But this is a problem even for the Vice City definitive edition and I have not even started the San Andreas Definitive edition

Does using this disable achievements?