Fallout Shelter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fallout Shelter
This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout Shelter Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Super Speed
3. Unlimited RadAway
4. Unlimited StimPak
5. Max Electricity
6. Max Food
7. Max Water
8. Max Happiness
9. Max Stats
10. No Radiation
11. Instant Level Up
12. Max Storage Space
13. No Rat Infestation
14. No RUSH Failure

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 03/30/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/04/2017
    Instant Dweller Level Up cheat added

• 04/11/2017

• 05/30/2017
    Instant Level Up cheat added

• 09/01/2017

• 09/01/2017

• 09/01/2017

• 11/07/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Hiya!

I’ve tested out every feature, everything seems to work fine except for 1 function;

“Super speed” - Tried it twice, crashed my game both times.

2 Likes

Hey @iiSidney Can you test it now? I am sure it will work now. But be sure to load the vault and select a dweller first.

1 Like

@STiNGERR - I got you, works like a charm! =)

1 Like

please do a crafting resources cheat and maybe a cheat that causes a dweller to show up, it would be awesome.

3 Likes

Isn’t caps all you need for crafting?

1 Like

How do you use this on fallout shelter do you need the infinity app first? And if so how do you get the app?

All official trainers are included in and exclusive to Infinity. You can download Infinity at wemod.com/infinity

If you would have read the topic you wouldn’t even need to ask about it.

1 Like

This is coming to win10 next week. It’ll share achievements /saves between pc/xbone.

Question, what does the “Freeze Lunch Boxes” cheat do? The info on the program does not explain.

@AmoraSilver It freezes the number of lunchboxes you have, you need to have atleast 2 to use this mod.

cool thanx for clearing this up, since it doesnt say that in the trainer i had thought it was a bug

if possible can a cheat be added for add 1 dweller(at a time) to the spawn area?
(edit)
and maybe no cockroach infestation

also super speed for some reason doesnt turn off

@frank I have found the save file and an editor that works for Windows Store Version. Can I post a tutorial here or is there a trainer in the works so I should leave it be?

1 Like

i tried finding the save and i couldnt find it.

Where does the Windows store version save? Also instead of freeze luchboxes @STiNGERR could we maybe get one to add lunch boxes? I had like 4 and the freeze luchboxes didn’t work

Yeah, is the only cheat that doesnt work for me, im using the bethesda launcher version.

Same but there is a save editor out there and I added like 99999 luchboxes but I want to cheat the Windows store version because of xbox play anywhere but can’t find save location on pc

the save file is found here
C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\Packages\BethesdaSoftworks.FalloutShelter_3275kfvn8vcwc\SystemAppData\wgs\000900000A5964A4_0000000000000000000000007FACC08D\D300C080FD6644088CDEDA5F33ACDE08

CREDIT: To @MrPrecise for help with location

3 Likes

Mine doesn’t have system appdata folder. i do have an appdata folder. but its empty.

Have you guys tried editing in bethesda and using the same account in windows?

1 Like