Urban Empire Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Urban Empire
This is the official discussion topic of the Urban Empire Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Instant Research
2. Unlimited Political Goodwill
3. Win All Votes
4. Unlimited Personal Funds
5. Unlimited City Money
6. Unlimited Prestige
7. Add 50 Brain Power

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/18/2018
    Started development

• 06/18/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Ahh perfect. just got the game :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks :smiley:

Its a pretty fun game. Liking it so far

Did you add the notes later? When I first started the trainer I was wondering why nothing works :smiley:

Yeah, also some tiny bugfixes.

Aight. Do you have to deactivate the research cheat after it worked? Turning it on and leaving it just instantly finishes the first picked research

I found that instant research not working on Representation rights, Epidemiology, Voluntary motherhood, Personal Hygiene in era 2.

@gamoman The game doesn’t access it for some research types.

Don’t know if you saw the discord message but just in case. Researching with the cheat does not unlock the edicts and buildings you should get. For me it looks more like it bypasses the research instead of actually researching it. Scripts that start with a research done or at a certain point are not started maybe that’s the cause

I’ll check it out

1 Like

Hello! I’m completly new with this app, and I really want to know how to use it with this game. I looked for more instructions in the forums but found nothing. Could somebody help me with a first time user guide or something? Please and thank you :slight_smile:

Which cheats are you having issues with?

Using the cheats is pretty straight forward, click start game, do something in game then press the cheats you wish to activate.

Hi, the game crashes when cheats are active

Unlimited Prestige does not work.