SpellForce: Conquest of Eo Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SpellForce: Conquest of Eo
This is the official discussion topic of the SpellForce: Conquest of Eo Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Unit HP On Selection Outside Battle
2. Unlimited Movement Range Outside Battle
3. Heal Unit On Selection
4. Unlimited Attack Action
5. Unlimited Move Action
6. Clone Items On Spend
7. Unlimited Gold
8. Unlimited Mana
9. Unlimited Mastery
10. Unlimited Research
11. Unlimited Allfire
12. Edit Gold
13. Edit Mana
14. Edit Mastery
15. Edit Research
16. Edit Allfire
17. Multiply EXP Gain
18. 1 Turn Build
19. 1 Turn Research
20. 1 Turn Hire / Craft
21. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

If mods activation failed, restart & activate at main menu before loading save. Except those that require specific instruction.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/10/2023
    Started development

• 02/11/2023
    Released trainer with 21 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The SpellForce: Conquest of Eo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 21 cheats

Cheats are working fine, but I am running into problems where the mana value is not “saved”, meaning my mana-based units and structures are being canceled. I even used the “Edit Mana” + “Unlimited Mana” to try and fix it, but the game reacted to it differently and canceled those units and structures

seems it needs update. game crashes now when using the trainer

cheats are not working, whens the update?

All the mods seem to be working but I am not sure what Clone items on Spend is? Anyone able to shine some light on this for me please I am thinking that when I use the items for Necromancy that it clones it or the amount in inventory just doesn’t go down but I am not sure.
Thanks

you have to use the items for the recipes to duplicate, so you need to craft the potion (Alchemist), rune (Artificier), and undead warrior (Necro) for the component to increase. at least that’s how I figured it out before

Thank you for the reply, I also found out if you sell the items it duplicates so if you sell 1 or 1000 you will get 2 or 2000 might be faster then just using the item.

no worries, since ur the recent person to test the cheats do all edit cheats works? the last time I tried it was a struggle for me to make it work

Hi Xinsomnia,
I have been using the Unlimited Gold, Mana, Mastery, Research, Allfire along with the 1 Turn Build, Research, Hire/Craft and they all are working with no crashing so far. I am thinking that all the others will work also I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Need Up Data

Trainer does not work. In battles always starts the AI and has endless movement points and attack points

Mods are making game buggy my enemy is also getting unlimited health and my heroes and unit randomly vanishes kindly check.

needs update it’s bugs the game the other wizards minions get unlimited health infinite movement and you cant even progress turns infinite attack as well

need to be update some option dont work other crash the game atleast it did to mine

1 Like

I also hope this trainer can be updated. It’s essential for my gameplay at this point, I was spoiled. In particular the option to duplicate items on sale is a lifesaver. Currently this option and several other do not work.

However, Infinite Map Movement Points, Battle Infinite Attack Points, Battle Infinite Move Points all work no problem. So you, the reader, can use at least part of this trainer. They affect the AI in some ways as well so only use them on your turn. Use hotkeys, overlay or phone app to toggle them on and off.

I would “boost” and request an update but I can’t find the game in any queues to do so.

1 Like

hello infinite attack and infinite move points in battle crashed mine possible cause i turned of infinite movement and update for this one seems to be very unlikely as far i can see but i hope it get one cause i want to play the game more have good day or night

Update is required.
-Heal Unit on Selection is not working while in battle.
-Clone items on Spend is not working either

Steam released a major patch 1.4 to this game on Feb 13th, 2024. Can’t start game under WeMod without a warning that the version is changed and trainer may not work. Indeed, it does not work any more.

1 Like