Tales of Berseria Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tales of Berseria
This is the official discussion topic of the Tales of Berseria Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Gald
4. Unlimited Items
5. Mega Exp
6. 100X Combo
7. Save Anywhere
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 06/10/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/26/2021
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    100X Combo cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Just a suggestion, would it be possible to make the XP gain modular? For example, instead of just a massive XP gain, you could reflect the DLC gains, i.e., double the standard xp and double the grade xp.

Sure, i just didn’t know what would be a good xp add amount. Right now it adds 100 times the normal xp gain.

Thanks. Basically just double like how the DLC is was my idea. I’d like the benefit it provides, just not have to pay $20 for it. Thanks again, everything else works flawless too.

Added.

Works! thanks again.

I tried using the cheats from the Infinity app, but none of the cheats are actually working. Is there some reason as to why they’re not working for me?

Steam or cracked? Do the cheats activate/turn blue or turn themselves off?

Thanks for the awesome tool!

Couple comments/questions. If possible, it would be useful to get a grade modifier, or maybe a “get x2/10/20/50/100 GRADE at end of battle”. Also, an activation that instantly finishes scouting missions would be awesome.

On the technical side, it seems that the unlimited souls cheat has to be reactivated upon entering “dangerous encounter” battles. It may be that the battles start you out with one less soul than normal, which could mess with the code. I don’t know enough about how this tool actually functions behind the scenes to tell you what might fix it though.

On the whole, everything functions extremely well. Just the little issue I mentioned with the infinite souls and then the suggested additions.

For newbies, make sure to disable some cheats during the tutorial sections, as certain ones can temporarily “break” the objectives in tutorial battles. Turning the code(s) off even during battle will allow progress, and they can be activated as soon as the tutorial objective completes.

Thanks for the quick release!

I just wanted to mention that the unlimited BG does in fact work but it keeps the gauge at 3. The only problem with it is some of the abilities require at least 4 BG. Not sure if you would be able to tweak it so that the gauge is always at max instead of 3. Anyways awesome trainer! Thank you

Edit: Max is 5 just in case you needed to know

Trainer currently gives you the max bg your profile has but i can change it to 5 if that’s the max?

Tried the One Hit Kills cheat it seems it effects both Enemies and Player, is there way to make it effect only the Player?

You can actually have more than 5 but 5 is the most it would ever need to be set to for a truly unlimited amount of uses because the best ability uses 5 BG for each character. Maybe if possible make a second toggle so that people that want to use 3 can use it and for those who want to use 5 can use the other. Unless that’s quite time consuming then 5 BG would be the perfect number to set it to :blush: Thank you for the reply!

Edit: I checked my profile and my characters are sitting at 3/5 BG, might be just me that it isn’t syncing with my profile properly. I’m not sure though. If you do decide to change it to 5 though, it will fix it for anyone else that might have the same issue as me since 5 is the most anyone would ever need. Hope I gave you enough info, if you need anything more specific just let me know :heart:

Changed to 5

You are awesome thank you so much! I’ll check it out as soon as I get home from work :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Just wanted to report my findings, at least on my end anyways.
So when I activated the unlimited BG it set all character BG to 99 which is awesome, the only problem is that it activates a REALLY loud sound glitch that plays until you toggle the unlimited BG off and use a mystic arte. It then lowers from 99 to 9 and the sound glitch goes away. So far I’ve only CTD about half of the times that I use it.

Playing on Steam version if that helps. Then again it could be just me.

Edit: (Unrelated) just a side note I discovered the absolute maximum BG you can have on any/all characters is 9, but as I stated before 5 is the maximum used for best mystic skill.
Apologies if I’m being a pain. I know you have a lot of other games that probably take priority. Thank you for what you have been able to do so far! :heart:

1 Like

Huh, i’ll check it out again. Can savegames be shared in this game? if yes, send me yours (up it to mediafire etc). It might be specific to a mission you’re in.

I’m not sure if I can upload the save game but I’ll check and see if I can find the save location to upload mine. I’ll post the link here if I find it.

The first one is a quicksave, the second link is a hard save. The sound glitch happens during a battle with the mod activated. BG goes to 99 for all characters and loud sound glitch begins.

thanks for checking this out, let me know if you need anymore info on my end and ill do my best to get it here :kissing_heart:

yup,i have the same problem; so i dont think it s about a specific mission