Double Dragon IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Double Dragon IV
This is the official discussion topic of the Double Dragon IV Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Lives
3. Unlimited Score
4. Unlimited Credits

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 11/26/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Double Dragon 4 has been updated to version 1.1, requesting an update to the trainer please.

DOUBLE DRAGON 4 PATCH V1.1
▼Add Online Mode
・ONLINE STORY MODE
Users can play online co-op in “STORY MODE” with matched users.

・ONLINE VS MATCH MODE
Users can play in “VS MATCH MODE” with matched users.

・ONLINE TOWER MODE
Users can play online co-op in “TOWER MODE” with matched users.

Thank you so much.

Wow this is already 4 years old and one comment ? Not very popular I guess
This game will need a whole new trainer made as the original dev is no longer updating trainers.

1 Like

Oh wow, I didn’t know that.

Yea, well who though that the developers would update this game 3 1/2 years later after it came out to add in these 3 features. I mean they could have done it 6 months or up to a 1 year after its release. Like that they never bothered to update the game at all.

Then all of a sudden, 3 1/2 years later after initial release they update the game last month. Which is so strange. Not sure if there were any bug fixes at all. A lot of people are complaining about the laggy online co-op play.

So it really makes no sense they waited this long to update this dated game.

I hope something can be made.

Thanks!

1 Like

I know MrAntiFun did a trainer for this game before his partnership with WeMod, is there any chance someone can mention it to him to have a look at this and see if he can update his trainer or the WeMod trainer for this game? Even though it’s old? Or is no one interested anymore in this project?

Thanks.

The Double Dragon IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes