Castle Crashers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Castle Crashers
This is the official discussion topic of the Castle Crashers Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Add Gold
4. Add XP
5. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 04/11/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/20/2017

• 09/10/2017
    One-Hit Kills cheat added

• 01/03/2020

• 07/01/2023

• 07/14/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

the add XP cheat doesnt work on me. and yes I did hit an enemy. is it because of Im level 55 or is it something else? I didnt see any crashed or errors at all, and other cheats worked perfectley fine.

Gonna have to download this, again. Just keep hitting the F4 key to add multiple 500xp. I’ve already maxed out my 1st character.

1 Like

@XZLOT Add more XP, after level 55 you need more than 500 XP to level up. press F4 a few times. I could have made an unlimited xp mod but that way you would be seeing the level up animation after each hit god knows how many times.

1 Like

I can’t seem to get the Unlimited Health cheat to work, even though the others seem to be working just fine.

I’ve tried waiting till I take damage first, but it still doesn’t seem to work.

3 Likes

Help!!! It doesn’t detect my castle crashers on steam!

The same thing happens to mine!!

@DeathSkeleton911 @DeathAdder03 Does it not detect the game while running (Attaching infinity doesn’t work) Or is the game not showing up in your games tab?

It isn’t in my games and when It’s running it detects is but it says please use 64 bit and keep it up to date

Restart Infinity and try it again. We fixed something on our end.

Unlimited Health not working

1 Like

Just wanna say the “Unlimited Health” isn’t as unlimited as you think. You’d expect your health to not change at all. In reality it goes up and down with every hit until you randomly drop dead. Lovely…

Just as an addon to my previous comment: Unlimited health doesn’t work at all. It started to work for a few levels then stopped working altogether.

same here. everything else works but unlimited health. it didnt even work at the very beginning of the game lol.

The Castle Crashers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• One-Hit Kills cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Yeah, one hit kill doesn’t seem to work, like… at all. Still doing normal damage. Also, infinite health doesn’t work either.

unlimited health and one hit kill works fine.

1 Like

Ive come across a bug i dont know whats causing it, im attempting to do insane mode with this and the insta kills kill things i havent even hit

On My Version Of Castle Crashers No One Of Cheats is Working :confused:

Tried this on a non-steam copy. Cheats worked, except 1hko. I joined a lobby, and executed the “Add XP” cheat several times, and watched as we ALL gained levels.