Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (The Prince's Edition) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
This is the official discussion topic of the Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Zing Gauge
4. Unlimited Military Might
5. Instant Special Tactics Cooldown
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Money
8. Set XP Multiplier
9. One-Hit Kills
10. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/28/2023
    Started development

• 03/28/2023
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats
2 Likes

Thanks for getting this completed STiNGERR, love your work!

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Xbox (The Prince’s Edition)

Amazing work STiNGERR! Everything works perfectly except unlimited items. Though that may be on my end, if I’m supposed to activate it at a certain time.
For example: I’ve been activating it → Using Item with an amount of 2→ Item amount says 99 → but acts as though there is 1.
If this is an easy fix, I’d really appreciate it. If not don’t worry about it. The rest of them work amazingly! Thanks again!!

4 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t sure if I was pulling off the unlimited items things right but I think it just isn’t working.

3 Likes

Only issue at the moment is Unlimited items it goes from 99->1. All other cheats work perfect.

3 Likes

I like the cheat. It’s the only one I’ve used through WeMod so far that requires you to restart the mod, after the mod boots the game, but for the most part it works overall. Any chance of adding the option to boost the amount of King’s Guilders in the game though?

Great mod, issue though. Main one unlimited items not working for Game Pass version. Example the candy used to boost stats or materials doesnt change, visually yes but disappears once the real limit hits. Example got 4 candies to boost a stat(Toffee Candy), upon 1 use the number changes to 99 but after using 4 the item name disappears.

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the codes. I am having the same issue as my fellow players. Everything else is working perfectly.

If it is an easy fix it would be really nice to have this code working. Again, thank you !

Hello, Trainer is only helpfull in battles… but after it’s time to level up the kingdom trainer become totally useless because their is no tokens or KG cheat to activate to recruite more easily citizens… Can’t pass the story cause i need to lvl up kingdom… That’s very bad the trainer has very less options… Poor lazy trainer and we pay for it ok…

Will you add (‘‘KING GUILDERS’’ Cheat) on the Trainer? come on can’t make all side quest to pass time to get them… wasting so much time in the game… very bad experience

Update trainer plz. Items mod still isn’t working.