The Last of Us Part I Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Last of Us Part I
This is the official discussion topic of the The Last of Us Part I Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. Flamethrower No Reload
7. Super Accuracy
8. No Recoil
9. Rapid Fire
10. Unlimited Shivs
11. Unlimited Weapon Durability
12. Defense Multiplier
13. Unlimited Health Kits
14. Unlimited Throwable Items
15. Ignore Crafting Requirements
16. Edit Supplements (Skill Points)
17. Edit Parts
18. Edit Alcohol
19. Edit Rag
20. Edit Sugar
21. Edit Explosive
22. Edit Binding
23. Edit Blade
24. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
25. Damage Multiplier
26. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/29/2023
    Started development

• 03/29/2023
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 04/01/2023
    Unlimited Stamina cheat added
    Ignore Crafting Requirements cheat added
    Edit Supplements (Skill Points) cheat added
    Edit Parts cheat added
    Edit Alcohol cheat added
    Edit Rag cheat added
    Edit Sugar cheat added
    Edit Explosive cheat added
    Edit Binding cheat added
    Edit Blade cheat added
    Updated notes

• 04/11/2023
    Flamethrower No Reload cheat added

• 04/15/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/19/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The The Last of Us Part I cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 15 cheats
5 Likes

add the ability to add more resources pls and thank

4 Likes

The Unlimited Throwables option makes you throw like 20 at once. Not sure if that is able to be fixed. Great job so far though!

2 Likes

Great Trainer. Currently, “Unlimited Shivs” does not apply to shiv doors.

2 Likes

add or subtract supplements, undetected and unlimited crafting pls

7 Likes

just wondering are you also doing the epic launcher aswell or will i have to wait till someone also makes it for that, thanks.

2 Likes

There’s an issue with throwing molotovs. When activating unlimited throwable items, it throws a bunch of them.

1 Like

Causing the game to crash. I haven’t narrowed down to which mod yet but I believe it’s either Health, ammo or weapon durability

Works without problems, but could use unlimited crafting materials or edit numbers of materials as i´m missing shivs for doors (unlimited shivs does not apply for doors) … otherwise good, thanks !

1 Like

A mod where we can use all of the weapons starting a game and not having to wait until the very end to get the best weapons.

2 Likes

Hello! u have to work on a infinite Unlimited Throwable Items…when u lauch it is like a whip…not an single item…is like how u throw 999 items at once

Im just here to say thank you for this trainer (y)

2 Likes

Hey if you could add the ability to edit screws that would be amazing, and also the ability to edit skill points would also be cool.

4 Likes

Very good. :clap::clap::clap:
Waiting for more mods.
Thank you very much.
:sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

This game has just had another small patch right now, I havent’ tested to see if they work because I can’t even get the game to work with my controller, in fact I think they removed controller support with this latest patch I’m not sure but these cheats may not work for a while with the patches that will be coming

unlimited throwable items seems to make the item you throw blow up in mid air as soon as you toss it, killing you most of the times
other than that great trainer!

1 Like

This game almost destroyed my computer. After playing for several hours, I found that the CPU was kept at 100 degrees Celsius. After checking the computer, I realized that the silicone grease had been evaporated.

Yeeaahh… TLOU P1 is very poorly optimised for PC. Heard a lot of complaints from my friends.

how do i use it for epic games too and not only steam because i dont want to spend another 60$ jus so i can mod

1 Like