Mass Effect 3 Cheats and Trainer

Mass Effect 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Shield
5. Add 1K Credits
6. Add Medipacks
7. Save Position
8. Load Position
9. Levitate
10. Speed Modification
11. Rapid Fire
12. Renegade
13. Paragon
14. No Skill Cooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

So will this make the add paragon and stuff work? Because they weren’t when I played 2 days ago

What…it made a new thread. I just added dec speed key for him Mass Effect 3 Trainer

What’s wrong with paragon?

Oh the add paragon, credits and medipacks wasn’t working when I played the other day

1 Like

Credits and medipacks worked fine for me approximately 2 weeks ago. The paragon points just didn’t seem to do anything at all for me. I’d press the button, and get no change. I tried to do it on Mars at the start of my play (no imported save, so using that cheat is the only way to unlock the “optimal” resolution prior to the final choices in the game) but it had no effect. It makes a noise, but the bar itself shows no change. Not sure why it doesn’t do anything or doesn’t seem to do anything.

Was there never an -Add Level- or -Unlimited Skill Points- or anything like that? I know this game is really old but I was curious if that would be possible and simple to add in.

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Renegade and Paragon still don’t work

I know this is an old game, but since I updated the infinity application today, the mods have no longer worked?

Do you get an error? what happens?

No, I forgot to say it’s the beta trainer. Uninstalled it and the original infinity works. I don’t get any errors. It loads the same, the noises happen when cheat is activated and then nothing

Try uninstalling the beta and reinstalling it. If that doesn’t work, try the stable version of Infinity.

thx good job

This still isn’t working for me, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. The stable edition has now upgraded to the other edition. The cheats are registering as working, but in game they aren’t.

Uninstall infinity, clear its cache then reinstall and try again.

Where can I clear the cache?

Delete the Infinity folder in %appdata%

Ok,thx. Sadly it still does not work.

Huh??? Why do you want to do that and what is the problem?

My response was back in 2017 for an issue that doesn’t exist today. Why are you following that.

Bc,this was the closest to my problem,that i could find.

I experience the same issue. Paragon and Renegade cheats do not work. All others do. I have uninstalled infinity completely and removed the appdata and reinstalled…still no luck. So the issue does persist today. ME3 is completely up to date as well.